Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

Sorry it didn't work for you! Too dark is terrible for my hair as well. Caused lots of falls which is what we're trying to avoid! . I make it like I'm going to drink it. Very pale amber and that works like a charm.
DarkJoy, I'm just now seeing this. Thank you for responding. I'll give it a go with how you suggest and then make a informed decision. Thanks again.

Brewing some black tea now so it will be nice and cool in the morning. I'm using MT every other day now so I want to use this rinse every other day to combat shedding

Hey Ladies!

Spritzed with HV's Hydrasilica Tea Mist and my own Special Brew.

I read Hairveda has re-opened, I need to look and see if BJ listed that Red Tea Butter.

bign__17

Ladies!!!

My HH Jar O Joe has arrived :lick:, and it smells delicious. How are you using yours? On the scalp, length of hair, etc.? TIA!

I just emailed Hairveda and ask "Can a Sista get a full size jar of the Red Tea?":look:

I don't want to pay shipping for like 5-10 samples.:ohwell:

Ronnieaj

I'm sure Lita, Brownie, Mara, Shay, and hair4today will all chime in when they're on-line.:yep:

bign__17 also said she uses her's on her Scalp as well.:grin:

I love all her stuff too. Everything I've tried has been a definite repurchase.:lick:

Just Brewed my Columbian Coffee for tomorrow's CAT:lick:

Still thinking about adding AVJ to the 2013 Challenge for those of you that are currently doing Aloe Vera Juice Rinses.:yep:

Ronnieaj, I use Joe in three ways, edges, nape and scalp. It's creamy goodness :lick: but doesn't clog the pores. I also give it a sniff, whenever I get need a jolt of java and don't want to drink coffee.:look:

I use Jar Of Joe on the roots & length....

*My hair & scalp..loves it..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
I started off just massaging in Jar of Joe, until I realized how moisturizing it is. Now I use it on hair and scalp. I'm going to try it as a prepoo this weekend.

ya'll makin me want to try this Jar of Joe... and I said I wasn't going to start going the way of the PJ! noooooo! :)

Since we've been talmbout Hairitage Hydrations "Jar Of Joe" maybe I'll pull that out tonight and do a good scalp massage.:coffee:

I forgot I made that Jar of Pre-Poo with Coffee, EVOO/EVCO, and Jar of Joe. :grin:

I'll hafta' pull that out next wash day and apply some with a Plastic Cap before Co-washing.:lick:

Pre poo-Njois green tea cream,washed Hydroquench moisture poo,Jasmins Hibiscus Dc,Njoi Hibiscus cream as leave-in,on tips Hydroquench white tea cream,Njois Coconut/Hibiscus pomade on scalp...Sealed with little rice bran oil...

*Hair feels very soft/silky...

*I love Hibiscus..lol

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Back