Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

Pre poo-Njois green tea cream,washed Hydroquench moisture poo,Jasmins Hibiscus Dc,Njoi Hibiscus cream as leave-in,on tips Hydroquench white tea cream,Njois Coconut/Hibiscus pomade on scalp...Sealed with little rice bran oil...

*Hair feels very soft/silky...

*I love Hibiscus..lol

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita Gurl...Me & Brownie518 are curious about these!:lick: Please give a brief review.:yep:

I wanted to know about Njoi & HQS's White Tea.

Thanks Lady!:grin:

ETA: I can't wait to dig into my Jasmine Hibiscus DC'ers.

Lita Gurl...Me & Brownie518 are curious about these!:lick: Please give a brief review.:yep:

I wanted to know about Njoi & HQS's White Tea.

Thanks Lady!:grin:

ETA: I can't wait to dig into my Jasmine Hibiscus DC'ers.

IDareT'sHair Brownie513 Hi..Njoi hibiscus cream is so nice & silky/med tex that absorbs very well..The scent is lite/sweet..

Njoi coconut hibiscus pomade..Lite soft grease/great smell & soft tex..leaves no residue..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
IDareT'sHair Brownie518 Hi....Njois green tea hair cream,med/thick tex lotion lite sweet scent..Absorbs well & moisturize too..

*The Njois green tea reminds me of Hairaitage Macadamia product...

Hydroquench whit tea 5 day moisture..Thick tex/solid cream..smeels like lemon cake..Absorbs well & makes your skin soft too..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Lita

I love the Green Tea Hair Creme. Actually, I lurve all her products. :yep:

I should have picked up a couple during the Sale.:ohwell:

I have several that I have been holding on to.:perplexed

I think my all time Favorite Scent pf hers is that Sweet Coconut Pomade with Acai. Man! That Stuff smells good!:lick:

IDareT'sHair Njoi have great products,service & fast shipping..
Pomade scent is to die for..love it..To set it off it. Contains hibiscus..

*Hydoquench-moisture poo lathers nicely,lite scent,made my hair soft & I was able to finger comb..No hair fall...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Njoi have great products,service & fast shipping..
Pomade scent is to die for..love it..To set it off it. Contains hibiscus..

*Hydoquench-moisture poo lathers nicely,lite scent,made my hair soft & I was able to finger comb..No hair fall...

Happy Hair Growing!

@Lita

She sure does! And she's as nice as can be. I hate dealing with Snarky vendors.:lol:....:ohwell:

I'm kinda *cough* High Maintenance :look:on the Product tip (as most PJ's are) and she's always been more than accomodating to whatever I've asked her for.:yep:

I will definitely pick up those Hibiscus Creams/Pomades if she has a 4th of July Sale.:lick:

That's good to know about the HQS 'Poo. I have the Cleansing Conditioner.

IDareT'sHair Brownie518 Hi....Njois green tea hair cream,med/thick tex lotion lite sweet scent..Absorbs well & moisturize too..

*The Njois green tea reminds me of Hairaitage Macadamia product...

Hydroquench whit tea 5 day moisture..Thick tex/solid cream..smeels like lemon cake..Absorbs well & makes your skin soft too..

Happy Hair Growing!

at the bolded - Yes, the Green Tea Creme and the Soft & Creamy Butters are very similar!! :lick:

I'm going to prepoo with Jar of Joe tomorrow. :yep:

Made a new batch of bamboo, nettle and burdock w/Argan oil and Rosemary EO. :lick:

Applied after henna and DC last night.

After my wash & Dc..Rubbed some It's perfectly Natural Tea pomade on scalp..

Happy Hair Growing!

I want in on this challenge. Need to keep reading the posts to see what works.

I started incorporating black tea rinsed as my final rinse and made a spritz that I added EOs to that i use on my scalp every day. My scalp has been feeling and doing better since.

Plan to stop in Wegmans today and see what they have in their organic and tea departments.

Welcome to the challenge Vonnieluvs08!

Are you natural or relaxed?

Teas are great for the scalp--I've not had a single eczema flair up or sign of dandruff since I've been using. You'll be raving at the benefits of teas very soon! :)

IDareT'sHair said:
Lita (and Everyone Else)

Hairveda's Full Size Red Tea Hair Butter/Creme will be available 06/08. Have you tried?

Wonderful! I can't wait:lick: :lick: :lick:

I have been eyeing for this a while now but didn't need anything from HV so no free sample. 6/8 is only a few days away, I cannot waaaaiiit.

That Red Tea Creme is the sh*t!! 6/8? Need to make a note of that...

I moisturized with Jar of Joe today. Excellent moisturizer.

Moisturize with Jessi Curl Aloeaba leave-in,Applied Njoi Green Tea Cream & Sealed with Rice bran oil...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Welcome to the challenge @Vonnieluvs08!

Are you natural or relaxed?

Teas are great for the scalp--I've not had a single eczema flair up or sign of dandruff since I've been using. You'll be raving at the benefits of teas very soon! :)

I'm a natural 4a mostly. I've been having scalp issues and since starting spritzing with my tea mix and Trigga no dandruff!!:grin::grin:

I haven't seen the decrease in shedding yet.

@Vonnieluvs08

Welcome Ms. Vonnie! Glad to have you. I'll add you to the list!:grin:

After you return from Wegman's let us know what Teas You'll be using....:yep:

@Brownie518
......:perplexed

I bought nettle and roobis which I brewed up today and will probably use tomorrow. I already have black and a few green tea.

The health food store had some good teas from Altiva catnip, fenungreek, and others may pick them up next week.

I bought some castor oil and whole coffee beans to make a coffee oil for my HOT.

What are some favorites? ( I know people have mentioned some in their posts) TIA

Back