Catnip
Fenugreek
Dandelion Root

Dried Flowers
Hibiscus
Calendua
Blue Malva
Chamomile

I just massaged in some Pomade Shop Coffee Pomade.

Poured on Shi Naturals Tea under my DC.
Used HV pH Rinse as my final rinse and used Claudie's Tea as part of my leave in.

I had planned to do my usual tea rinse but I think I'll make some coffee for a rinse later, instead.
I'll be using Claudie's Tea as part of my leave in.

Pre poo/HOt/steam with the Pomade Shop's coffee pomade. That stuff is so whipped, light, and yummy I had to be careful. I was getting a bit heavy handed. After steaming spritzed my hair with coffee/tea mix.

Pre poo/HOt/steam with the Pomade Shop's coffee pomade. That stuff is so whipped, light, and yummy I had to be careful. I was getting a bit heavy handed. After steaming spritzed my hair with coffee/tea mix.

Yes, it is. :lick: I'll be using some of this when I get off work in the morning.

I forgot to use my coffee rinse so I just rinsed with Shi Naturals Tea before my DC. I finished everything off with a rinse with HV Rinse. :yep:

Tonight I massaged in Jar of Joe. I also put it on the length of my hair I will see how it falls from the wrap tomorrow morning. I figured if it turned out that it was to heavy to put on the length of my hair it didn't matter because I plan on washing my hair after work anyway.

I made a coffee oil yesterday with Colombian whole beans, castor, macadamia, avocado, wheat germ, rice barn and a lil jojoba oil. I put it on for about 2-3hrs on low and let it sit overnight. It filled 16oz and 2-8oz bottles.

I just applied some define jelly from Sophia K.Essentials..It's great for braid-out,soft twists & in edges...

It contains green tea & herbs..Smells divine too..

Happy Hair Growing!

I just applied some define jelly from Sophia K.Essentials..It's great for braid-out,soft twists & in edges...

It contains green tea & herbs..Smells divine too..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I looked into some things by this company. Like the DC'er and some other stuff.

Do they ever have Sales? (Keep me posted on that):lol:.....:look:

Hush:rolleyes: Brownie518

I have decided to switch it up a bit. Gonna switch to rinsing and also using tthe tea spritz as a pre-poo.

Due to having to chop over the weekend, I believe I'm experiencing too many ssks and splits from wngs and twist outs. decided to see how cool flat ironing will work. So no spritzing for me. The good news is that I believe the teas have done a fantastic job. The ng is beautiful and soft and thicker---even when ironed with barely any product on it! it used to look pretty terrible when straightened years ago (i havent straightened in over 5 years), so i'm encouraged. :)

Will still be spritzing DDs hair as a leave-in, though.

Back