Buttas, Buttas, Buttas!

Used LACE's Lavendar Spa Butter today. Perfect whipped consistency and smells amazing. I used it on my body BTW.

I am going to pick up an APB Butta and a Bellezza Naturale Whipped butter this week to test those out.

oneastrocurlie

Ya'll are making me wanna try Belle Buttas':lick:

I'll have to look at them the next time they have a Sale.:yep:

Mission:Condition's Buttercreme Dream is a light, whipped, frothy butter. I wish I had gotten more.:perplexed

I'll get an 8oz next sale she has since she doesn't have them super often. I've tried her mango moisture face butter too but I think the lavender was too strong for my face.

So I used Honey Chile Hair Love's Pomegranate and Aloe butter. The consistency was amazing, very smooth. I would have to attribute it to the combination of soy and shea butter. I'm not too sure about the minty smell though. I may keep it around, but I'm not sure. My brother in law would love to take it off my hands.

Can you tell me about this? I tried a sample of whipped clouds and my hair didn't like it. Is this the same or better

@Babygrowth

I think you would really like this.:lick: Great consistency.

Very soothing. Green Tea, Grapeseed Oil. Good Stuff. A Whipped delightfulness of Green Tea.

Nothing at all like Whipped Clouds.

ETA: GTB is more Oil-Based, whereas Whipped Clouds felt like it was more water-based IMO.

@Babygrowth

I think you would really like this.:lick: Great consistency.

Very soothing. Green Tea, Grapeseed Oil. Good Stuff. A Whipped delightfulness of Green Tea.

Nothing at all like Whipped Clouds.

ETA: GTB is more Oil-Based, whereas Whipped Clouds felt like it was more water-based IMO.

I agree. Green Tea is really nice...very nice whipped consistency, great sealant. A little goes a long way otherwise it will be greasy. It smells earthy like grass or something.

So my Booshie Butter from Sweet Nature by Eddie came FINALLY. The consistency is real nice and smooth. The scent, I'm not really sure about. It smells like mangos with a hint of plastic but it made my hands very smooth.

I'm so hooked on LACE's scents and buttas right now. I think I'm going to go ahead and cop another Fruity Amazon Butta though. :look:

Used a couple dabs of: MHC Butta-ry Soy tonight.

Bought x3 Hairveda Green Tea Buttas today

Wanna buy x2-3 DB Eucalyptus & Mint Scalp Buttas from AveYou

Everyone keeps posting about the Jakeala Shea Amla Parfait... I told myself NO NEW PRODUCT LINES IN 2015, but I'm very tempted.

Back