Buttas, Buttas, Buttas!

For those who want ground options:
Nubian Heritage- Indian Hemp, Coconut Papaya and Frakincense & Myrrh (these are heavier)
Luxe Naturals Whipped Shea Butter in Chai (pretty light)
I've used all on hair and skin.

@FroReal which Liquid Gold Butters are your faves...if you had to pick two :)

I keep seeing this Buttery Soy come up...May have to snatch some up soon.

Love Buttery Soy, but I only buy it on sale. It's expensive. Whipped Marshmallow smells so freaking good. I used it on body too.

Froreal3, that's interesting that you say that because I purchased a whipped avocado butter from her one time and it was nice and whipped and creamy.

I will be take the plunge and report back. The ingredients look really yummy.

@caliscurls

:lol:I know you didn't ask me, but my Fav LG Butters so far are: Java Bean & the Vanilla one.

Had a sample of the Amala Butter (which reminded me a lot of AV's Shea Amala) with that whole Frankincense and Myrrh thing going on. I'd get it.

Have not tried the Marshmallow(which I know would smell good, because the Vanilla one does:lick:) or Tea Tree or others.

Thanks for chiming in IDareT'sHair I'm going to have to get some. Last year I resisted on the LG butters but this year I'll give myself a pass for good spending behavior :)

IDareT'sHair
Soooooo I totally have like 3 Marie Dean buttas in my cart. They look yummy. :lick::lachen:

If I recall, I remember ronie liking her Shea Nolatica butter? I have that in my cart too. :yep:

IDareT'sHair
:blush::lachen:. I have been trying hard not to read this thread. After deep conditioners, butters are my favorite hair products :yep: I do love the Shea nilotica. It is on the runny side for a butter. But the result of using it is amazing: soft, shiny, elastic, hair for days. I got it in the peach scent (medium strength) and it smells super nice.
The only con is that it is not thick at all. If I turn the upside down, the whole thing will run out within seconds. That was kinda weird to me. I hope you like it.

I love Donna Marie Buttercreme. It mixes well with other stylers and it is light, but also moisturizing. It is my HG, but I need a back up. I might try the MHC Buttery Soy.

Right now I'm using:

Purabody Naturals Mango Tea Butter.:lick:

Very nice consistency and I like the scent and the mild tingle. (Must be the Tea Tree).

I just convo'ed her to see if it will be on Sale BF (I kinda doubt it) although the Cupuacu Butter is. I thought I saw limited products listed as part of the Sale?

Regardless, I have x2 sitting in a Hattache Cart.:yep:

PJaye What do the MHC cremes smell like?
MileHighDiva
Buttery soy has a nice faint pure honey scent. It has the consistency of grease, but a bit harder. Imagine the consistency of Dax that was left out in the cold. That's the best I can describe it, sorry. It is my absolute favorite of the ones I tried. For the past few months, it's been my only sealing product. It also doubles as a moisturizer because it contains water (not first ingredient) and honey.
Type 4 creme has a similar consistency with a strong minty smell. I could not get this to work for me. I barely used 1/3 of it before selling.
Honey hair creme was used once or twice, but it left no memories. I honestly can't remember anything about it that is relevant.
I can assure you if you get the buttery soy and don't like it, I will buy it from you.

PJaye

What do the MHC cremes smell like?

I've never sampled any of MHC's cremes.

MileHighDiva
Buttery soy has a nice faint pure honey scent. It has the consistency of grease, but a bit harder. Imagine the consistency of Dax that was left out in the cold. That's the best I can describe it, sorry. It is my absolute favorite of the ones I tried. For the past few months, it's been my only sealing product. It also doubles as a moisturizer because it contains water (not first ingredient) and honey.
Type 4 creme has a similar consistency with a strong minty smell. I could not get this to work for me. I barely used 1/3 of it before selling.
Honey hair creme was used once or twice, but it left no memories. I honestly can't remember anything about it that is relevant.
I can assure you if you get the buttery soy and don't like it, I will buy it from you.

Due to this description, I need to nix these from my BF list. I have no use for sealants and greases. I thought they were viable shea-free butter/cream options. As I stated to a friend earlier, my BF list has undergone more revisions than Joan Rivers' face.

Holiest of Holy grails:

Silk Dreams Mocha Bling Butter.....Smooth hair city! and thats coming from a High po. transitioner. The stuff is bomb! The only con is its like pulling teeth trying to get a jar. One minute its in stock, the next minute you can't get it for months :wallbash:.

My Loves:

Komazacare Califia Cream...Amarilles put me on to this and I love, love, love it. Its dense/creamy, super hydrating and seals in the moisture at the same time. I love to apply this before getting my hair cornrolled for my wigs.

Purabody Naturals Cupuacu Hair Butter....Very creamy. I love this in the summer. Its light like an oil, but seals like no ones bidness.

HH Jar of Joe.......I hate mentioning this, but the stuff is really good :ohwell:.

I have a Bottle of: Ginger Butter from J.Monique Naturals I can't wait to dig into.

Yes...it's in a bottle:look: and it's going to be a challenge to get out.:ohwell:

I will report back.

EnExitStageLeft Weyyy I'm so glad you like! Komaza's international shipping prices are just outrageous so I can no longer order from them. I found a similar product on the ground but I still miss that cream...I used it from the very beginning of my HHJ before moving.

And since I'm in here, my new go-to sealant is Karethic's Smooth Hair Balm. It's a cream that feels a lot like an oil somehow, smells very earthy.

Quick question: Is the Sarenzo chocolate butter that keeps being referenced named the "Chocolate Hair Frosting" on the Sarenzo site? Thanks in advance!

Thanks so much! You saved me some coins. Maybe she's out of it because there is none listed on the site. :sad:

Yea I think so. I had asked a few months ago bc I couldn't find it either. She told me it's located under bodycare. But it's but there now and the ingredients are diff than the chocolate frosting.

Shopping my stash and found some Marie Dean Coconut Cream Hair Butter. I sealed my ends with it and IT is EVERYTHING! I wish she was having a better BF sale.

@MileHighDiva

Thanks for this ronie. Now I won't try Type 4. I don't think the rest can top Buttery Soy. Even the name is bomb. :yep: Love the creamy consistency. It also imparts great shine!

NaturallyATLPCH

You have me wanting more of the Jakeala Shea, Amala, Castor, Hemp Parfait.:perplexed

Right now I have x1 Birthday Cake and x1 Raspberry Vanilla sitting in a Cart.

If some of these other folks 'don't ack right,' i'll have no problems buyin' these.:rolleyes:....:lick:

Back