Buttas, Buttas, Buttas!

I placed two orders yesterday for hair products and still feel like I didn't get everything I wanted.

Thanks for this ronie. Now I won't try Type 4. I don't think the rest can top Buttery Soy. Even the name is bomb. :yep: Love the creamy consistency. It also imparts great shine!

Yes shiny hair without feeling greasy. It is also perfect for moisturizing straight hair. It provides softness without reversion despite the water and honey content.

So, NaturallyATLPCH :look: I want to re-up on QB's Abcdefg Butta' Cyber Monday and see that it is listed OOS.

I wonder if it will be back in-stock Monday. I'm kinda skipping getting from Pampered & Twisted to purchase it directly from QB.

So, :look: I want to re-up on QB's Abcdefg Butta' Cyber Monday and see that it is listed OOS.

I wonder if it will be back in-stock Monday. I'm kinda skipping getting from Pampered & Twisted to purchase it directly from QB.

May go ahead and get it from Pampered & Twisted (if I decide to get it).

QB's shipping is $6.15 so even with 20% off, it doesn't outweigh the shipping costs.:rolleyes:

Buttas update:
So I have had a chance to immerse my skin in some nourishing buttas during this cold prewinter blast. My favorites that I've ordered so far and have tried are:

Jakeala's Shea Castor Hemp Parfait
OMG, where has this stuff been all my life?? Instant HG status.

LACE Lavendar Spa Butter
This butter is really nice. I love it. I can't wait to try the rest of my LACE buttas when they get here. So smooth and creamy.

Natty Butter
This butter is a great butter. I got it in the lemongrass scent. Only thing is because of how airy its whipped, I use a lot for my entire body.

I have Sweet Nature by Eddie's Booshie butter on the way. But LACE and Jakeala are winning hands down, even over Natty Naturals Natty Butter.

The rest of my buttas arrived yesterday from LACE. This order included a supreme butter, Amazon body butter, and the cocoa tangerine butter.

The cocoa tangerine butter smells AMAZING. But you can tell it's mostly cocoa butter because it's your usual cocoa butter hard texture. It immuslifies well. I am going to try using this on my face as well as my body.

I did a side by side test of the supreme butter and the Amazon butter. I'm sorry but the Amazon butter won hands down. It just sinked into my skin and made it very soft. The supreme butter did too, but I really like the Amazon better. I emailed her to ask her if I could get the Amazon butter in one of the supreme butter scents and she said that would not be a problem.

So right now, LACE's butters are winning as far as body butters. I like Jakeala's too, but I really want to use those on my hair.

LACE's Cocoa Tangerine Body Butter has just edged out Bask's Whipped Souffle Whatchamacallit on my staple's list. It has a thick, creamy, somewhat frothy consistency and an enduring (very, very enduring) orange aroma. It's consistency is similar to PBN's Cupuacu Butter, but much heavier. My jar was filled to the brim (like all good products should be) and all it took was 3 light swipes with my index finger to fully cover my massive body. This stuff left me feeling soft and supple hours and hours after application. I absolutely love it.

Additionally, I'm really enjoying MHC's Type 4 Hair Creme. This is a thick, creamy butter with a very faint minty scent. Although it feels somewhat sticky during application and requires a few moments to fully absorb, it provides instant shine and moisture that lasts for days. This is also a great moisturizer/styler to use for braid-outs and twist-outs because it produces very good definition and shine. This is a definite keeper.

PJaye

Your Butta' reviews sound delicious! :lick:

LACE got some good stuff!

I haven't tried MHC Type 4, but I do love, love, love the MHC Buttery Soy.:love: *winter staple*

I know curlyhersheygirl has used and tried both Buttas'.:yep:

I'd like her to drop on by with her review.:lol:...:drunk:

LACE butters are :lick: For my hair I love the silky aloe and the supreme butters. Don't let the name of the silky aloe fool you, it's not a pudding in the true sense. It's a very whipped butter that melts nicely into the hair. My husband uses the amazon butter on his face and beard and he loves it. That butter has replaced his store bought beard balms and facial moisturizers.

This thread has me shopping for butters at this moment. I don't even use them that often and I'm thinking up ways to work them into my regimen. I need an intervention :help:

Has anyone tried making their own butter mixes? I am getting sick of Shea butter

Napp
I recently whipped up a coconut oil/kokum butter mix for my hair and a cocoa butter/shea butter mix for my skin. Just doing a basic recipe of vitamin E oil, another oil and a liitle avj. I love them soooo much. My skin feels like silk right now. Its the ONLY thing to soothe my dry cracked hands from all the hand washing I do at work.

Muramura (sp?) butter was on on sale at FNWL so I got that and some aloe butter for another round of whipping coming up soon.

I ordered some

I LOVE this HHJ!!

Still Shopping for Butta-liciousness. I bought:

x2 of Jakeala's Nappy Buttas
x1 Komaza Hair & Scalp Butta'

I've definitely been on a Butta Kick the past coupla' weeks.:lick:

Belle Butter's Whipped Shea is the perfect whipped consistency. Similar to Jakeala Parfait but lighter. Wished I got a full size.

The Belle Butters Unyevu butter sample though is too hard to me. Much like Sarenzo's Snickerdoodle Chocolate butter (which I've decided to use solely on my body instead). I'll revisit it when it's warmer. But would be happier if both were of a texture like PBN Cupuacu (sp?) or QB AHTB.

Belle Butter's Whipped Shea is the perfect whipped consistency. Similar to Jakeala Parfait but lighter. Wished I got a full size.

oneastrocurlie

Ya'll are making me wanna try Belle Buttas':lick:

I'll have to look at them the next time they have a Sale.:yep:

Mission:Condition's Buttercreme Dream is a light, whipped, frothy butter. I wish I had gotten more.:perplexed

Back