I think this Thread brought out the Butta-Head in me!:lol:

Most of the stuff I got was butta' related.:blush:

Naturalista Juicy
MHC Buttery Soy
Burnt Sugar Pomade
Shea, Amala, Castor Hemp Parfaits
Coffee Butter Balms
QB's Butta'
Mission:Condition HempAde (probably more like a Pomade)

If you suffa' with a Butta' Addiction, this thread is the wrong place to be up in.:nono:

@NaturallyATLPCH

I think this Thread brought out the Butta-Head in me!:lol:

Most of the stuff I got was butta' related.:blush:

Naturalista Juicy
MHC Buttery Soy
Burnt Sugar Pomade
Shea, Amala, Castor Hemp Parfaits
Coffee Butter Balms
QB's Butta'
Mission:Condition HempAde (probably more like a Pomade)

If you suffa' with a Butta' Addiction, this thread is the wrong place to be up in.:nono:

I did the exact same thing.:lol: Typically, all I do is zoom in on the deep conditioners, especially for BF/CM. This year, all I got were 3 DCs with the rest of my purchases being an assortment of 21 butters and pomades...for research purposes.:look: Hairveda's midnight BOGO sale was the best - I was able to gett 4 items for $6.64. *embarrassingly unfashionable happy dance*

I did the exact same thing.:lol: Typically, all I do is zoom in on the deep conditioners, especially for BF/CM. This year, all I got were 3 DCs with the rest of my purchases being an assortment of 21 butters and pomades...for research purposes.:look: Hairveda's midnight BOGO sale was the best - I was able to gett 4 items for $6.64. *embarrassingly unfashionable happy dance*

PJaye

Yeah, I'm like you...on Deep Conditioner Overload.:nono:

I just went back into Mission:Condition and got x2 Buttercreme Dream (Butter Crème).:blush:

That Sale from HV sounds amazing. I think I crashed out before Midnight.

*Your embarrassingly unfashionable happy dance* is definitely well warranted on that one Sis. :kiss:

PJaye

Yeah, I'm like you...on Deep Conditioner Overload.:nono:

I just went back into Mission:Condition and got x2 Buttercreme Dream (Butter Crème).:blush:

That Sale from HV sounds amazing. I think I crashed out before Midnight.

*Your embarrassingly unfashionable happy dance* is definitely well warranted on that one Sis. :kiss:

IDareT'sHair

Aw, your so sweet. It's calmed down some, but I know I looked really stank after I checked out.:lol: I couldn't believe it - 30% off + an extra 5% off + the reward points discount = $1.66 per product. That's why there's still a pep in my step hours later.

^^^ It ran from midnight to 1am on certain items; there was a special link on the left that said "BOGO SALE" that disappeared afterward.

PJaye

That was the bomb.:grin:

Too bad I didn't want/need anything from HV this time.

I hope she does something like that again for M-Day.

*cough* I should suggest it.:look:

PJaye

That was the bomb.:grin:

Too bad I didn't want/need anything from HV this time.

I hope she does something like that again for M-Day.

*cough* I should suggest it.:look:

IDareT'sHair

Given my stash, I didn't plan on getting anything from HV, but I wanted to try the Green Tea Butter and Almond Glaze. I was going to get them from Hattache until I saw the BOGO ad. That sale was the joint, as we used to say in the 70s.:lol:

Given my stash, I didn't plan on getting anything from HV, but I wanted to try the Green Tea Butter and Almond Glaze. I was going to get them from Hattache until I saw the BOGO ad. That sale was the joint, as we used to say in the 70s.:lol:

@PJaye

That Sale was the Joint.:lol:

That's exactly what I would have gotten too.:yep:

And even those would be hard to justify right now.:rolleyes:

#stashisswoll

@PJaye

That Sale was the Joint.:lol:

That's exactly what I would have gotten too.:yep:

And even those would be hard to justify right now.:rolleyes:

#stashisswoll

I'm beyond trying to justify purchases. I just try to maintain a straight face while hitting "Pay Now".:lol: (I type this as I sit trying to justify purchasing more of Bask's Whipped Souffle with 6 jars in the kitty).

PJaye

Speaking of Butta's....I'll pick up some lightweight Buttas' this Spring (for example):
SSI Seyani
SSI Juicy Buttercreme
SSI Coconut Sorbet (Pre-Rx)

And some of the Lighterweight Buttas' e.g. LACE Supreme.

All those light whippy frothy delectable deliciousness.:love2:

PJaye

Speaking of Butta's....I'll pick up some lightweight Buttas' this Spring (for example):
SSI Seyani
SSI Juicy Buttercreme
SSI Coconut Sorbet (Pre-Rx)

And some of the Lighterweight Buttas' e.g. LACE Supreme.

All those light whippy frothy delectable deliciousness.:love2:

SSI's butters are also great on the skin. They may appear lightweight, but they pack a powerful punch. Plus, they last a very long time...much like Bask's Whipped Souffle.:giggle: I ordered some of Lace's butters this week and I look forward to testing them out on my skin in the upcoming weeks.

SSI's butters are also great on the skin. They may appear lightweight, but they pack a powerful punch. Plus, they last a very long time...much like Bask's Whipped Souffle.:giggle: I ordered some of Lace's butters this week and I look forward to testing them out on my skin in the upcoming weeks.

@PJaye

Looking forward to your detailed Analytical Research Findings on Subject Matter.:brainy:

After my Blk Friday purchases get here I will have the following buttas

Soultanicals Knot Butter
QB Aethiopika
x5 APB Buttas (pumpkin, coconut lime verbena, bday cake, cookie dough)
Bekura Palm Tapioca
MYHC Buttery Soy
SD Mocha Bling

I have had Hairveda Green Tea, HH Carrot Cake Frosting, HH Mango Cloud, SSI Seyani, SSI Juicy Berry as well.

If we're including grease, I love HV Almond Glaze and APB Pomades.

Can't wait to get my Blk Friday stuff.

Back