PRODUCT RAVE: End All by Hair2Heaven

I just received my end all. So happy. :grin: Another perk of being friends with the owner.

I just twisted my hair last night and applied some, my hair feels like twisted silk.:grin:

I received my order this week and I love the EndAll (Signature Samadhi scent) and the Body Oil in Signature Samadhi. My dh really loves the scent too! His exact words, "Wow, what is that scent? You smell great." He's been really sticking close to me too. :grin:

Got mine Saturday and I am in :love: Thank God I ordered 2 jars. :yep:
The smell and feel is DIVINE! I sent a PM to Patient1 and told her that.

I can't believe this product is going to give my Jane Carter's Nourish & Shine a run for the money. I now have 2 moisturizing products I can't get enough of.

I got my end all saturday too. I got the rare fruits scent and it smells so yummy! :love:
:lick:
I should have ordered 2 jars. Ladies, I don't know about the heat where you are, but today and tomorrow it's over 100 degrees in MD. I put mine in the refridgerator.

If ya'll are happy, I'm happy. Cause LHCFers don't play or mince words. :grin:

I need to make a few more adjustments to the site.

All the current orders will be in the mail tonight or in the morning (I don't want ya'll mad at me for hanging on the board for a second...you know I had to finish reading the ElizaBlue thread. :spinning:)

p1

i really want to try that EndAll. :lick: just got to finish up my mango butter first. time to start sharing. :grin:

i also look forward to when the Stimulate! oil will be available. :yep:

I received my order today. Shipping was super fast! The end all in the original scent smells really good! :yep: I got the Samadhi scented oil. I normally where fruity smells, but after all the rave reviews, I figured I try it. I think it will have to grow on me.

I am feening for my End All...:wallbash:

I'm like thank goodness I had put some in a container that I carry in my work bag...

*waiting ...waiting...*

Back