Starting pics... Front & back.

Attachments

• MyHair,Str8nd.jpg
    MyHair,Str8nd.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Length1Pass.jpg
    Length1Pass.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 12
Oh I'm in! JBCO works so well with my hair. Still fighting with my hairline so this challenge is right up my alley.
Starting pics (pay no mind to the dates stamped on my pics- the first two were taken today and the last was taken 1 week ago) :

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I'm so loving this challenge, my starting pic is below and I'm ready to go. I prayerfully hope to reach atleast full collarbone length by the end of this challenge. Pray for me yall!!!! Sorry about the large pic, and the dingy looking shirt. This is my henna shirt so please don't think I'm really a hot mess!! LOL!!

100_1022-vi.jpg

Here are my starting point pictures for this challenge.

Attachments

• 0114.JPG
    0114.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 14-01.JPG
    14-01.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 114.JPG
    114.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 11
  • 01-14.JPG
    01-14.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 13
good luck to all of you challengers.. the one and only reason i cant participate is because for the pic posting days, i will have my hair braided, and therefore unable to submit.. but have fun, and i'll be castor-oilin' it up on the side lines.. :grin:

Ooooh Kusare I love your hair!

I will be posting my pics tomorrow. I took my yarn braids out this weekend. I was already using JBCO although not consitently and WHOA is all I can say. My hair is SUPER thick now. I have thick hair...me. I love it!

I plan to PS during the cold months so for now it's cornrows and a wig. Atleast that's what I hope. I want to apply my JBCO every other day maybe everyday. Depending on my hair. I applied mine's tonight straight up. Massaged and I am good to go.

Checking in to post my starting picture!! At the moment I'm applying castor oil to my hair and scalp twice a week but I'm thinking of bumping it up to 3 times a week!

attachment.php

Yeah, my hair is really crazy looking at times :rolleyes:

Attachments

• starting pic.jpg
    starting pic.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 201
Starting pics are available in my fokti. It shows my hair without the application of Castor Oil for last 3 weeks. I begin my regimen again by this weekend.

Another starting pic. Sorry its so sloppy; I was rushing to get it doen this morning. I've been frensh twisting and bunning so my ends arent straight.

Attachments

• 0804.jpg
    0804.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 20
I'd like to join this challenge. Just on time it would seem. I had a some good growth and thickness with castor oil earlier this year so I'd like to try it again.

Here are my starting pictures.. I will be using pure castor oil that i got from the pharmacy department..

Attachments

• Picture1 185.jpg
    Picture1 185.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 20
  • Picture1 184.jpg
    Picture1 184.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 20
:orders: ooook ladies the challenge has officially begun! Make sure you have your starting photo in by Friday!

Ready.......Set........Grow! :gorgeous:

Checking in! applied my castor oil mix to my hair today! I posted a starting pic of my length yesterday.

Whew! Just in time! I would definitely love to join. I will be using Castor oil from Walmart probably mixed with some grapeseed oil. I will apply 2-3x a week. I'll be posting my starting pic tomorrow.

My official picture for the 'break out your castor oil' challenge.

Attachments

• 1st,yr 023.jpg
    1st,yr 023.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 9
Back