Bizarre....The man I cried over years ago as my Soulmate..resurfaces...<long>

the Bible does not hold with horoscopes and as a follower of the Bible
most times I ignore them..sometimes will glance occasionally as curiosity....
but as it was signs were brought up..earlier
I thought this...that came in on my home page..today
interesting....it defintely caught my eye ..:drunk:

I was advised to re-open communication after a week.....
Anyways I've got an appointment with my minister on Monday afternoon
going to pray and fast on what to do...as well go to a healing service

ETA..re the horoscope
I don't think this is an indication of anything
a relationship outcome....premised on horoscope
readings imho are fantasy=based ..not of reality
it was more the coincidence of its timing and wording about communication..
and to make use of it.....and the coincidence mention of the spiritual component
that I found curious...

still very cynical about this ... him....etc but
agreeing to not close communication.....YET

SIGNS gurl, SIGNS!! Pay attention to those dang signs!! LOL!

What more do you need?

Hey, see what happens. The second time around might be the best one. He might be over the conversion thing if he still doesn't have anyone. Who knows? He's not a young man anymore needing his parents approval (unless they're supporting him financially).

I would give it a shot just to say I gave it a second chance and it didn't work out. Unrequited love (in the way YOU want) is what keeps drawing you to him.

I've never been majorly in love with someone like this, so you can't go by me. I have no problem forgetting about a ***** by changing numbers, ignoring phone calls, emails, etc. If they're outta sight long enough, they eventually become outta mind. I have never begged or pleaded for a man to stay with me, because if I gotta go through all that then it's NOT meant to be and also the mere thought of doing that gives me shivers. Too embarrassing.

What's funny though, is that every last one of these fools have tried to reconnnect with me through friends or third party methods. I've bumped into at least three on the street that told me how they were thinking about me, missed me and wanted to make a go of it again. Of course I turned them all down and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I don't miss any of my exes or past lovers. All I ever say when I think about them is "I'm glad I didn't have any kids with him." :nono: :lachen:

It could be a scorpio thing too. Once WE decide it's over, it's over FOREVER.

I hope you do what your "heart" and your "guides" are telling you to. Might be a happy ending for you.

Last edited:
I am at the end of the Aquarius sign :yep: I agree with this.

Were you born on February 19th?

Kayte a post you had on here really uplifted me. It was the one with Jeremiah 29:11. I'm not sure how to do multi-quote so I just wanted to say thanks for that.

I am praying for your situation. I have a situation I'm going through that is kind of similar to yours and I made up my mind to totally eliminate this guy from my mind permanently, then I see a thread like this that makes me wonder again. :rolleyes:

I believe in signs too, and I believe that God speaks to our hearts. You will know what to do. It will become clear, but if your heart is leaning towards him for whatever reason, even if it's just for closure, you may want to pursue it. If not it could come up again and again for the rest of your life. I wish you the best in this journey you're going through.

Love can be so beautiful yet so painful. It's annoying!LOL!

I have not been in touch with him except occasionally to ask him
a favor...and...always in email.....never on the phone
to write me a letter of reccomendation.....the last lettter was two years ago
....I always felt it was LEAST he could do after hurting me
he was the one it took me six years to get over...

I might be totally way out there and incorrect but can I assume he cheated? Are you sure you'd want to get back with this man? People can change but cheaters always have a struggle. If I'm wrong, please disregard. But I'd be careful about about reviving a relationship where one party behaved this way. It won't make for a trustworthy relationship in future. And all those signs you saw might be pointing to someone he knows that he's linked to :yep:

Kayte a post you had on here really uplifted me. It was the one with Jeremiah 29:11. I'm not sure how to do multi-quote so I just wanted to say thanks for that.

I am praying for your situation. I have a situation I'm going through that is kind of similar to yours and I made up my mind to totally eliminate this guy from my mind permanently, then I see a thread like this that makes me wonder again. :rolleyes:

I believe in signs too, and I believe that God speaks to our hearts. You will know what to do. It will become clear, but if your heart is leaning towards him for whatever reason, even if it's just for closure, you may want to pursue it. If not it could come up again and again for the rest of your life. I wish you the best in this journey you're going through.

I was born February 18th :yep:

SIGNS gurl, SIGNS!! Pay attention to those dang signs!! LOL!

What more do you need?

Hey, see what happens. The second time around might be the best one. He might be over the conversion thing if he still doesn't have anyone. Who knows? He's not a young man anymore needing his parents approval (unless they're supporting him financially).

I would give it a shot just to say I gave it a second chance and it didn't work out. Unrequited love (in the way YOU want) is what keeps drawing you to him.

I've never been majorly in love with someone like this, so you can't go by me. I have no problem forgetting about a ***** by changing numbers, ignoring phone calls, emails, etc. If they're outta sight long enough, they eventually become outta mind. I have never begged or pleaded for a man to stay with me, because if I gotta go through all that then it's NOT meant to be and also the mere thought of doing that gives me shivers. Too embarrassing.

What's funny though, is that every last one of these fools have tried to reconnnect with me through friends or third party methods. I've bumped into at least three on the street that told me how they were thinking about me, missed me and wanted to make a go of it again. Of course I turned them all down and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I don't miss any of my exes or past lovers. All I ever say when I think about them is "I'm glad I didn't have any kids with him." :nono: :lachen:

It could be a scorpio thing too. Once WE decide it's over, it's over FOREVER.

I hope you do what your "heart" and your "guides" are telling you to. Might be a happy ending for you.

lol...he's a scorpio......
but one thing I have learned from signs..is that
they did do not always seem what they look like
I had two of the biggest publishers pursuing me once...
and all I heard was from my peers was LOOK LOOK...and
in the end...they both passed on my work...that was devastating

of course ...the story's not over with my writing...I have hope it will get the audience and contracts it deserves
but I am guarded...sigh...these days
and with this man....

I plan follow up and see....but it might be to let go forever

So beautifully stated......
I have not been sharing... all...the bible verses that hearten my soul
daily.....every day God offers an amazing promise for me to
grab...hold of....it is what keeps me ..sane and hopeful
God's best for me WILL win out...whatever that is

Praying for you too... :)

I might be totally way out there and incorrect but can I assume he cheated? Are you sure you'd want to get back with this man? People can change but cheaters always have a struggle. If I'm wrong, please disregard. But I'd be careful about about reviving a relationship where one party behaved this way. It won't make for a trustworthy relationship in future. And all those signs you saw might be pointing to someone he knows that he's linked to :yep:

thanks for that....
no...that's not his way...he will leave a relationship before he will cheat
in it...and I don't give abusers a second chance...he was not abusive

he broke up with me largely due to TIMING...and yes the religion was
a BIG part of it but the facts were..............

he had an 11 year old son in a contentious custdy battle
undergoing a bitter divorce
threatened with eviction in his small studio
son slept on a futon on the floor
was broke
in between jobs
battling guilt and depression over his exwife
though,he'd been an Academy nominee..his career was in
shambles
and he'd only dated as a married man..separated but married
I was his first relationship as a single man
he had just started therapy

when he met me and it was clear,we were serious....he told me
he'd been separated..... for 8 years and STAYED separated with no intent of getting divorced..because he did not want to commit to anyone

but when we were together he explained that he was finally getting divorced because he wanted to get married...he said this to me...and I was with him ...when his divorce was finalized.....
he also said ... HOW conflicted he was about us..for the religious reasons
and he was conflicted about a female coming with his son because ..the exwife would be sure to make things even worse..she made our relationship a living hell.....

his biggest hurt was the damage that was happening with his boy...and
a second marriage...could be even more destructive and compromise
his son..add all the other stuff about no money feeling inadequate
I could see it was tormenting
we discussed having children...he asked would we adopt...etc
how would it affect his son..the money ..not able to support afamily
.it was so complicated

but it was an extraordinary love relationship...which made it unbearably hard.....

NO MATTER WHAT I DID.... lol..it was genius..to him
Once I read someone else's poem that I thought was awful...
& making fun..after I finshed ..
he just looked adoringly at me..and ohhhhhh
so beautiful....

I did not have the heart to say it was NOT mine and that poem was terrrible...the physical intimacy was unbelievable...lol and constant... he told me from the very beginning he loved me.....

I used to always sleep on the side of the bed next to the wall..it was
metaphor for security and stablilty
and once he surprised by taking that side of the bed...I paused
..and he said you like the wall..and I said yes....he pulled me close to him
and said...let me be your wall...and I felt so very loved...cherished..he took me to a musuem exhibit...and then showed me an entire section of Bibles
from different languages and different eras..he knew what that meant to me although...he/we did not discuss the fact I had Bibles in my home any time prior...he clearly took note..and made a point to show me at the museum...I felt desired...appreciated.....admired as an artist..as a woman
as his woman and understood...:ohwell:

but his life was a mess...and so was mine ...my picture book was coming out..very stressful time

now...circumstances are different
his son is grown...on his own
he's been divorced a decade..
he's many relationships as single man
guessing very very limited interaction w/ex wife
He has stable permanent work....so self sufficient
moved to a floor through large comfortable apartment with is son having his own room
as well an office for himself and bedroom...large kitchen
he's been in for almost 10 years
his career is back on track..I see he's had articles published
his film is being shown
probably is seasoned in therapy
things are very different
TIMING ~
but ...maybe's he remarried or engaged..

but no...not cheating..just life......
and also I was NOT tolerant of lot of stuff
and pretty immature..self-centered...once when I was with him
five years ago...
he'd cooked spaghetti for us for lunch:lick:..and we were in the
middle of an arguement...lol..and he had just piled a heap of
steaming spaghetti with marinara and a small mound of parmigiaa cheese
on a plate he'd fixed for me..and handed it to me with a fork on the plate
I took the...plate of spaghetti along with fork
and dumped/dropped it ....plate,spaghetti,marinara, and all..
upside down in the garbage can:lachen:

and stared at him defiantly :yep:

but I'm a different person,too,today
we'll see...there's nothing to really be optimistic about
I am willing to pray to be guided in terms of all the signs
and in the meantime.........dating ... dating...dating
i aint holdin my breath:grin:

Last edited:
lol...he's a scorpio......
but one thing I have learned from signs..is that
they did do not always seem what they look like
I had two of the biggest publishers pursuing me once...
and all I heard was from my peers was LOOK LOOK...and
in the end...they both passed on my work...that was devastating

of course ...the story's not over with my writing...I have hope it will get the audience and contracts it deserves
but I am guarded...sigh...these days
and with this man....

I plan follow up and see....but it might be to let go forever

I take it from your very posts YOU broke up with him not the other way around. It's still "unfinished" for him. From your very last post it seems that it was a very deep relationship with him having many issues that most women (meaning ME) would not have been able to deal with. Too much stress too much drama, don't care how great the intimacy level is.

Well, you'll know what to do when the time comes.

we both did at different points...he did...and then I did...
he did.....I did..and finally he did...

whether he's involved or not.. it feels unfinished for me
though I cannot speak for him...but guessing the same for him?
he would not have called...
and he would not have sounded so emotional on the phone

I had a dream last night..and in the dream there was Jesus standing by the
blackboard..writing on it
saying it does not matter if you dont have money or ...all the things on
my list to be "ready"

and in the dream it flashed on a vision of my green notebook. I've only used it a few times...bought it in Calif.in Feb...and havent used it since
so I was curious to find it and see what the dream was saying about it
I found it immediately

the first page said in my script...VISION
then the pages list all the highest aspirations I have for myself
personally and romantically...but it also
had a special spiritual practice I am in the middle of
I plan to continue that practice and

fast for 20 days before May 13 Ascension Thursday
if you want to join me..pm me and we can pray together..for each other
during the 20 days...leading up to that Holy Day

I plan to followup with him around then...
after much guidance clarity prayer meditation/mediation/intercession
regarding the ex..I doubt anything will majorly occur
but if anything DOES happen..I will let you all know...

Last edited:
Jesus
To see Jesus in your dream, foretells that your greatest desires and goals will be realized. This dream serves to console and strengthen you in your times of adversity, hardship and struggle. You will rise above any situation and circumstance and become victorious.

To dream that Jesus speaks to you or that you are praying with Him, signifies that you will be blessed with true peace of mind, joy and contentment.

Found this in a dream interpretation

I loved seeing Jesus in my dream and that HE was at the blackboard writing with chalk...so I was to learn.....and I liked that HE said
it does not matter...........what you have.... or not
you are already good enough.....

Last edited:
last post for a while!...going to go in to the desert to meditate and
pray on the WHOLE thing...and finsh my novel
and date

but I had two dream about him
last night ...the first one was strange..lol

dream #1
where a pretty but commonplace white girl was walking..lol...
a bunch of dogs..they were all kind of small..mutt types ...except for a huge great dane...with big dark mournful eyes..as I passed them ...the great dane broke from the white girl's leash turned his back on them/her and went right to me and climbed up my lap
stood licking my hands and going for my mouth....oddly sensual....
and that's when I knew it was not a dog.... but the ex ..who is huge
...tall dark and handsome

dream #2
the ex called me.... again...it was unexpected
and he said..hello,love...what's been going on with you.....
and I was so flustered I was trying to sound cool...but only stuttered .....

I had many horrible dreams about him once..but one in particular
...during one of the breakups...it was so clear ..I could touch him in the dream....he once scooped a faceless girl into his arms
from behind reaching down by scooping his arms underneath the back of her knees...and holding her close right next to him ...there was such love and devotion..in that simple gesture......that dream was so upsetting...I cried....he'd never done that particular move with me and I envied and
hated the girl who was so adored

when we got back together.....as we were ..sleeping
..in his sleep......he suddenly scooped me into his arms
from behind reaching down by scooping his arms underneath the backs of my knees...rocked me up against him,holding me right up against him
like spooning.... all...without his waking up

I stopped breathing for a moment.....to not disturb what was happening
as I realized in the split second..... I had been dreaming that dream
about....me

Anyways I've been dating a man I care for very much,European and
thngs accelerated so fast with him..he brought up twice
being exclusive...but it was too fast...for both of us...I think
normally dating for me is social....but I am def thinking more about marriage these days

with the Euro scientist..I am very much entertaining being only with him..in God's time
as I am not that optimistic about my ex...though I do plan to follow up.if nothing else ..for closure...but until who ever God chooses for me as exclusive and I KNOW
it will be...GOD'S BEST ...plan to keep dating. Keep focused on my work
my family...my love relationship with God...and be open to abundance
in all areas

lol....right now 6 guys...on deck!

last night was out w/ some one I've been out with...
only casually dating~...all cute..and etc etc
and a date in 2 hours! ..lol...with a new guy

Really though giving ALL this to God..continuing my spiritual practice ..plan to fast and pray...watching the wild coincidences get wilder
and believing that my hopes and dreams are coming true

Prayers appreciated~praying for you too :)

Last edited:
Back