(Domestic )My past 5 years of horror are finally over !!!(LONG)

I finally got a grip on my situation and moved away to germany to be exact....but it still took me another year to get out .....right now I am hearing everything from his side from him telling me he loves me to him cursing me out usually right after another....I am just very thankfull that he is not here...though about changing my nr but no I will not let him take more away from me.......

This is ironic. When I was leaving my abusive relationship some years ago, my ex would do the same thing. He would tell me how much how loves me and as soon as I still refused to be with him, I was every name in the book. I told him that he loves me with the same hands he kills me with....

I was actually the same age as you. About 21. It was so bad that I didn't even celebrate turning 21 until I was almost 22....

Girl, now I think about him and I feel NOTHING. No saddens or heart break. Its funny how someone can mean soooo much to you and you love them soooooooo much that it hurts, but with prayer and determination eventually you can look back on the pain they caused you and simply feel NOTHING.

Congratulations on your gradual move forward.

Back