Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Last Born

Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Only Child

Votes: 14 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Youngest child vent of the day:

THis weekend my youngest child cousin called me and said she wanted to say hi then she proceeded to force me to listen to an hour and a half mix of her pity party and self-applauding awesomness

can I say that I was annoyed today when my youngest brother asked me how my day was but it was really a trick because he realy wanted to show me his haircut and talk about his day.

and last week pseudo-SO tried to cancel our date because his boy called him and need help since his car was in the shop. So I had to be the bad guy. "No J can't come out and play. sorry you need help. he cant help you right now. he's busy"

My oldest child guy feelings: #STFU AND STOP TALKING TO ME! always fishing for attention......but you're not supposed to say that right, so I just had to listen and make sure not to hurt their feelings. :spinning:

@Mortons We need a support group.:nono: Iont know if @FemmeFatale is ready. Tom Brady was hot ish alpha dawg, there's a reason why he's married to Giselle. She's the oldest or second oldest of a bunch of girls. she's even the oldest twin. #shesnothereforhisbs and crybaby temper tantrums. :lachen: She probably spends most of the day trying to avoid talking to him because all he wants is attention. lol:lachen:

Omg! :lol: just the other night we were discussing the football and he mentioned Tom Brady being one of the best quarterbacks in the game right now. I agreed and mentioned that he seems to be rather emotional. He said nah he's just intense, homeboy is great :lol: :look:

Pray for me :lol:

Youngest child vent of the day: THis weekend my youngest child cousin called me and said she wanted to say hi then she proceeded to force me to listen to an hour and a half mix of her pity party and self-applauding awesomness can I say that I was annoyed today when my youngest brother asked me how my day was but it was really a trick because he realy wanted to show me his haircut and talk about his day. and last week pseudo-SO tried to cancel our date because his boy called him and need help since his car was in the shop. So I had to be the bad guy. "No J can't come out and play. sorry you need help. he cant help you right now. he's busy" My oldest child guy feelings: #STFU AND STOP TALKING TO ME! always fishing for attention......but you're not supposed to say that right, so I just had to listen and make sure not to hurt their feelings. :spinning:

:lol: yesss!!! This seems to be a common thing amongst them. I've had some practice with my baby sister and favorite cousin so hopefully things pan out well.

Ugh. SO is the baby and I'm a middle. He's a headache and his tantrums are insane. I think he's a bit mad as well. I can't get enough of him though. I find his temper cute lol.

I am the middle child with a baby but he doesn't act like the baby, it's quite interesting. I normally attracted the oldest but honestly if he told me he was the oldest I would have believed him.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I was just thinking, as I was growing up I never felt like the baby...I was the baby for 13 years then baby brother came. I never viewed my sis as the oldest. I remember my mom would say, "make sure the house is cleaned",and look at me like ok, tinkat. Then I was the middle. I have observed that my older sis and younger brother are way more needy than I. I notice that when I come home to visit my mother is super attentive to me. It's weird. I don't really relate to any of the traits, I do have middle tendencies and can relate to the first born also. Now that I'm thinking about it, I played the first born to my brother in his early years. My sis was away in the military and my stepdad was away a lot in the military. So a lot of the time it was my brother and I. My mother was a career woman and going to school for additional degrees. I had a lot if responsibility growing up.

My SO doesn't follow the typical traits and observing him and learning about his family I understand. He is not close in age with his older siblings and he saw more struggle which to me caused him to be independent and a go getter.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I'm an only child and only grandchild. I'm very spoiled and used to attention and having my needs met and exceeded without me asking. I also relate to most of the first born traits, except perfectionism and well organized.

SO is the first born to 1 little brother whom he never really liked, so he doesn't really act like a big brother to him, in the traditional sense (to me. But what do I know about having siblings? Nothing lol). But I would say he has most of the first born traits as well. Except perfectionism and well organized lol.

He does lots of stuff for me. Cuz I require it. And neither of us are very emotional. Our relationship is very logic based. There has to be a reason for a new direction to be taken. I feel that we're really good together.

My SO is the first born (on his mom's side and middle on his dad) and I'm the only all around.

Half what your talking about with firstborns he doesn't even have. I don't know what's wrong with him :-/

He is a leader though and thinks he is always in charge. So between our sun signs and this we have lots of clashes. I'm the only with a firstborn thing going on. I'm always in charge and it's gotten to the point I have to apologize and force myself to stop talking or leading the way. It's not even that I think he can't do it, it's simply I'm used to being in charge.

We get along and I think it helps that I can notice when I'm taking over and I shouldn't be. It's just an adjustment we are going to have to work on. Certain things I'm in charge and certain things he is in charge.

....except when they date each other. My ex fiancé was a baby and that didn't go down well....not a good combo.

My entire life is a testament to the horror of two babies marrying and reproducing.:lachen:

My parents are two spoiled, whiney, passive-ag people. ridiculous. I can't stand it.

The only good part was that since baby egos are so big I inherited like a double dose of narcissism and alpha. This Thanksgiving we were looking through family pictures and only two babies would present their firstborn the way they did me. Kang and Quain sitting in gilded chairs surrounded by their court (parents and older siblings) holding their baby like it's the best thing ever. Like they're so awesome. As a firstborn of firstborns botn to two lastborns I was born the cocky.

*POOF* tmi.....

Last edited:
This got me to thinking that the last 4 men I've dated and really liked (including the current lol/smh) are all first borns. I'm the 3rd of 4 children, so there must be some common trait I like about that order.

They tend to be very ambitious and responsible..types that would take care of me lol..

Last edited:
My entire life is a testament to the horror of two babies marrying and reproducing.:lachen: My parents are two spoiled, whiney, passive-ag people. ridiculous. I can't stand it. The only good part was that since baby egos are so big I inherited like a double dose of narcissism and alpha. This Thanksgiving we were looking through family pictures and only two babies would present their firstborn the way they did me. Kang and Quain sitting in gilded chairs surrounded by their court (parents and older siblings) holding their baby like it's the best thing ever. Like they're so awesome. As a firstborn of firstborns botn to two lastborns I was born the cocky. *POOF* tmi.....

Barbie you ain't right :lol:

....except when they date each other. My ex fiancé was a baby and that didn't go down well....not a good combo.

The one time I dealt with a baby in high school. No. Never again. I am the only one being coddled here lets be straight.

Older siblings just have that control that I like. They're able to put me in my place and not put up with my ish.

I think my best partner is the middle or younger of two. Babies are too spoiled and high-maintenance. I can't do oldest like me because I think it would turn into a battle for control. I need someone who can cater to me but put me in my place too.

Back