Beware... Tis Cuffing Season...

I love, love, LOVE cuffing season:grin:. Free food, great gifts, company, always somewhere to go, wang:lick: Right now, I'm working on new living room furniture and repairs to my Volvo :look:

I guess that's one way to look at it.

Oh, I've never been one to trick off money and gifts to a grown @$$ negro so I'm usually the one getting all kinds of stuff. :look: Take Shimmie's advice, ladies.

I feel sorry for single moms around this year though. "Aye, let me claim Ray Ray nem on my taxes. I'm just like their daddy anyway" :rolleyes:

Before I met my DH 12 years ago, I was somewhat cuffed by this guy. It pretty much lined up with the calendar!! :blush: After Christmas he disappeared. Two weeks later in January I met my husband. I'm glad that guy exited when he did. :lachen:

Tonight I was at dinner with my SO and I got my phone out of my purse as we were leaving and I had a missed call and voicemail from this guy I dated in 2008 :look: Weird. We are amicable if we run into each other, after a ratchet break up that made our last year of school very awkward. But even being friendly, we're not friends. We don't talk. It's cuffing season! It's really real, y'all! Men are creepy.

208? The hell type message did he leave?

FelaShrine said:
208? The hell type message did he leave?

Chile the message was like "hey, inchhigh, its me.*** haven't talked to you in a while. Just calling to check on ya. Call me whenever."

***yes. You read correctly. This fool said "it's me." the hell?

Oh, I've never been one to trick off money and gifts to a grown @$$ negro so I'm usually the one getting all kinds of stuff. :look: Take Shimmie's advice, ladies.

I feel sorry for single moms around this year though. "Aye, let me claim Ray Ray nem on my taxes. I'm just like their daddy anyway" :rolleyes:

You ain't neva lied. Errrrrbody be trying to prey on single mothers leading up to and during income tax season. I remember people trying to do that ish to my mama. One lady from our church asked if she could claim all five of us, but only wanted to give my mom like $350...... Trifling:nono:. But that's another thread:lol:

You ain't neva lied. Errrrrbody be trying to prey on single mothers leading up to and during income tax season. I remember people trying to do that ish to my mama. One lady from our church asked if she could claim all five of us, but only wanted to give my mom like $350...... Trifling:nono:. But that's another thread:lol:

WOW. I have never heard of that.

these stories are funny. i just experienced this earlier this week. this guy i dated for a few months, who literally disappeared off the face of the earth just texted me. all his text said was hey. i was pissed, now i just find it hilarious.

I've decided to let myself be cuffed this weekend:look::lol: I'm meeting with that boy in an hour or so. Maybe we will grab dinner... and there will be a motorcycle ride. Wee!! I should fluff out my hair:giggle:

It has begun. So far I got my car fixed (he's sweet), someone asked me to be his gf (even though he originally said he's not looking for a relationship), and someone eles called for a date. The third someone is getting ignored though. He asked me to vote for him in some contest but it costs 2 dollars to vote. What kinda Sugar Honey Iced Tea is that? I'm in the process of making my cuffing wishlist now.

InchHighPrivateEye said:
Chile the message was like "hey, inchhigh, its me.*** haven't talked to you in a while. Just calling to check on ya. Call me whenever."

***yes. You read correctly. This fool said "it's me." the hell?

Update:
He texted and asked me to brunch. My best friend told me to just say no, no explanation. I did that but when he inquired further my arse got all Toni Childs "this could never be. Good day. I said good day. *flashes non-existent ring*" on that arse. I know. I should have ignored but cuffing season or no cuffing season, I wanted m'last word :sad: :look: :giggle:

Last edited:
SummerSolstice said:
Got this from my FB news feed... so true :lol::lol::lol:

It sure is. Yesterday I got a text from someone I hadn't heard from in 2 months(went and got a gf and I was mad he never gave us a real chance).

And I played ditch day from work yesterday (not really cause I did my hours already lol) and went to the movies with a coworker. After the movies he said how he had to avoid me. When I asked why he said because he likes me and really enjoys spending time with me and that he has a carnal attraction to me and I throw him off center. And he's really focused on his career right now and I distract him. I totally didn't expect all that at that moment. Must have came early cause its cuffing season. Lol

Bumping cuz my co-worker just mentioned how much attention she's been getting from guys lately. I just informed her "tis cuffing season". She now has the calendar on her phone :look:.

I got a text on labor day from somebody I havent talked to go 4 years... I responded and asked who was it texting me cuz after 4 years why would I still have his #. once I found out who is was I ignored the rest of his text. Really tho u texting me after 4 years

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

This is why I keep the numbers in my phone, but will rename them just so I know not to answer the call. I'll turn them into 'You Deserve Better' or something along those lines.

^^That's a good idea to change the names! I don't delete numbers for the same reason but changing the names is smart.

I already mentioned this in the RF but my friend got a message from an ELEMENTARY school friend. I didn't have time to break down cuffing season to her so I just echoed her "smh."

Bumping cuz my co-worker just mentioned how much attention she's been getting from guys lately. I just informed her "tis cuffing season". She now has the calendar on her phone :look:.

I hope we're not turning women into bitter paranoid loons

Lol my ex contacted me a few weeks ago! My 1 year anniversary is coming up with my current boyfriend though.

You can block phone numbers and email addresses...no need in letting an ex still have access to you. Unless you don't want to close the door all the way...:look:

You can block phone numbers and email addresses...no need in letting an ex still have access to you. Unless you don't want to close the door all the way...:look:

years ago before my husband and i were married i finally got sick of his crap and changed my aol screen name on him :lol:. i made a new name but with my new age at the end of it which was 20 at the time, the old name had 18 at the end of it. somehow he figured it out and messaged me pretty soon after :rofl:, that was smart of him lmao.

years ago before my husband and i were married i finally got sick of his crap and changed my aol screen name on him :lol:. i made a new name but with my new age at the end of it which was 20 at the time, the old name had 18 at the end of it. somehow he figured it out and messaged me pretty soon after :rofl:, that was smart of him lmao.

Lmao. Yeah... gotta be more challenging than that :lol:

I assumed a lot of these Negroes find you again via Facebook or some clueless auntie giving him your new number :lol: But yea, a new phone number will do. I don't keep any number or email past a few years just to limit access.

Ha! But if the split was amicable, why change your number? Still doesn't mean you want to later be cuffed or booty texted.

Back