Beware... Tis Cuffing Season...

Lol my single male friends/relatives are looking for someone desperately from sep to nov by March ,April its over for some of them.

Omg this is happening to me... again... and like a clown... again... I'm trying to figure out where all these men are coming out from. I'm thinking, I used to crush on you in 2010, wth are you coming out from 5 years later? Then I remembered this thread :lachen:

Bump.

The other day a male aquaintence hit me up casually. Haven't heard from him since last spring. Anyway, he let me know that he just helped with the relief efforts in Florida and sent me a pic. I was kinda confused since it's a pic of him flexing on a tractor :lol:. I hinted that I was busy, so he let me know that he'll just send me the rest of the pics later. I didn't ask for pics, or respond :look: :lachen:

It took me a minute to realize 'tis cuffing season. I wish I could post his corny ass pic.

**I have a man. I just find this hilarious :look:

:lachen: I love this thread.

I Met my SO in October 2012 and I gave him a hard side eye for the first 6 months because I wasn't tryna be cuffed!!! :lol: Even after we started exclusively dating 2 months in, I was still ready to drop and forget him at a moment's notice if he started acting funny.

I remember one week he canceled two dates in a row. He said he was sick, but I wasn't having it. I didn't complain or even let him know that I was mad. I just deleted his number and all of our text messages. It was so funny because less than an hour after I did, he showed up at my door sniffling and sneezing. I had to pretend I needed him to text me some information so that I could get his number back again. :lol: He's lucky he randomly decided to show up. If I didn't see that he was sick for myself, I would've dropped him.

Almost 2 years later, we're still together.

I don't regret being cautious at first though. Ain't nobody got time fa dat!

ETA: After we had been together for a while, I told him about how I deleted his number and almost dropped him and he was surprised. He said something like "Damn!!! I had no idea. Glad I stopped by." Then he called me crazy lol. Whatever haha.

:lol: Awh. We're still together. Getting married next year. Sometimes cuffing season surprises you lol.

Awh... we just had our first child. My first post was when we were still talking/texting and hadn't met yet lol. Sometimes cuffing season works out, y'all. :lol: :heart:

Back