Beware... Tis Cuffing Season...

09-netflix-chill-condoms.w529.h352.2x.jpg

I don't mind cuffing season since I'm newly single. Gives me something to do.

I got one secured, working on a second and got my eye on a third.

Single?! I feel like i *just* read a thread about you moving in/across country etc with dude. Must have missed the update. Sorry. Welcome to singlehood!

:lachen: I love this thread.

I Met my SO in October 2012 and I gave him a hard side eye for the first 6 months because I wasn't tryna be cuffed!!! :lol: Even after we started exclusively dating 2 months in, I was still ready to drop and forget him at a moment's notice if he started acting funny.

I remember one week he canceled two dates in a row. He said he was sick, but I wasn't having it. I didn't complain or even let him know that I was mad. I just deleted his number and all of our text messages. It was so funny because less than an hour after I did, he showed up at my door sniffling and sneezing. I had to pretend I needed him to text me some information so that I could get his number back again. :lol: He's lucky he randomly decided to show up. If I didn't see that he was sick for myself, I would've dropped him.

Almost 2 years later, we're still together.

I don't regret being cautious at first though. Ain't nobody got time fa dat!

ETA: After we had been together for a while, I told him about how I deleted his number and almost dropped him and he was surprised. He said something like "Damn!!! I had no idea. Glad I stopped by." Then he called me crazy lol. Whatever haha.

:lol: Awh. We're still together. Getting married next year. Sometimes cuffing season surprises you lol.

I find this hard to believe. I've only seen your avi but I have it in my head that you are gorgeous.

Aww :kiss: you're too sweet!! But um yeah, tis true. I live in DC and, as of late, Im afraid I haven't dated anyone long enough to be a cuffing prospect. Hopefully, it's not too late for me to get back in the game. Lol

Back