Beware... Tis Cuffing Season...

Well, today too I got a message from the boy I was dating earlier this year. I read it and didn't respond. He knew I read it, so he texted my roommate asking for my number. Ugh. I just talked to him. I'm visiting his state this wknd and he's all like: you have to come w me somewhere! We'll have to go for a day hike and some other stuff like that. I was going to ignore the texts, but the phonecall had me chickening out. I was like... Yeah! I'll call you when I'm in town. We shall see... There's someone here I like, so I'm not buying what this one is selling. I don't want it, no sir.

Girl, no!

I would just never call or show up :look:. I dead things on arrival with a nice nasty. Ain't nobody got time for their bull nowadays

"Oh, I forgot. You're so sweet to remember me, but I don't have time anymore. I'm so BAD please forgive me."

Then end with a "Lolz, gotta go, lolz, bye!"

ETA - I know you prob won't meet up with him.... just reliving my glory moments as a heartless (but seemingly nice) woman :look:

Last edited:
I'm glad this was posted because now I know why some men have popped up in the last few weeks.

I fell for it over Labor Day weekend with Mr. Cuffington #1 :lick:. Then an ex called me last week professing his love and saying he wanted to start a family. A third dude, Cuffington Jr., has started with the texts, calls and setting up weekend dates.

Now that I know what's going on, I'm looking to draft a couple more dudes.

http://brydellrice.wordpress.com/2012/08/16/dfgdf/

greight said:
Girl, no!

I would just never call or show up :look:. I dead things on arrival with a nice nasty. Ain't nobody got time for their bull nowadays

"Oh, I forgot. You're so sweet to remember me, but I don't have time anymore. I'm so BAD please forgive me."

Then end with a "Lolz, gotta go, lolz, bye!"

ETA - I know you prob won't meet up with him.... just reliving my glory moments as a heartless (but seemingly nice) woman :look:

:lachen: nah, I totally get it. On the one hand, I'm intrigued at the thought of riding on the back of a motorcycle along the coast of California, but on the other hand I know he's going to try to kiss me, that floozy boy. I'll be having a great time and bam, he'll plant one right on my lips. Or I might have to spend the entire hike trying to dodge kisses. That gets exhausting and awkward after a while.
And besides!! I'm not ditching my friend for him!

:lol:

cuffinseasontrainingcamp-sept3.jpg

this is probably the most active week in my dating life... morning text from new guy (who I was just thinking about... sigh:)) followed immediately by text from ex-boyfriend asking about my morning.
I hope the new guy isn't a Mr. Cuffington:ohwell: our conversations are so great!

AGH! I saw someone at the cafeteria at work who went to my highschool and he has been sending me FB messages about meeting for lunch and how its been such a delight to follow me on FB :look:
This negrum and I haven't spoke since graduation and he was my first slow dance SMH. He has a ton of pics with a chick all over his facebook and I am clearly TAKEN
#notfallingforit

AGH! I saw someone at the cafeteria at work who went to my highschool and he has been sending me FB messages about meeting for lunch and how its been such a delight to follow me on FB :look:
This negrum and I haven't spoke since graduation and he was my first slow dance SMH. He has a ton of pics with a chick all over his facebook and I am clearly TAKEN
#notfallingforit

:lol:Negrum.

Watch he say... "what he got to do with me?:look:.... you cant have friends:lick:?"

They love that line:lol:

I am so glad nobody has blown up my phone yet for the season :yay:... im sure it's bound to happen.

I'm married, but following this thread to warn my single sistas! Women stand united against shenanigans!!!!

Sent from my SGPT12 using LHCF

Feeling left out..I wish someone would send me a pre-cuff text.

I'm going all out studying for the CPA again this winter and would welcome a lil' cuffing action to keep the boredom away :sad:

I got a text on labor day from somebody I havent talked to go 4 years... I responded and asked who was it texting me cuz after 4 years why would I still have his #. once I found out who is was I ignored the rest of his text. Really tho u texting me after 4 years

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

I got a text on labor day from somebody I havent talked to go 4 years... I responded and asked who was it texting me cuz after 4 years why would I still have his #. once I found out who is was I ignored the rest of his text. Really tho u texting me after 4 years

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

Rae81 - You lyin! FOUR YEARS!!!!!!! :nono:

Sent from my SGPT12 using LHCF

some man that i dated last year who disappeared and we didn't talk for about 6 months and i haven't seen him in a year, all of a sudden texted me on monday inviting himself to my house on tuesday. i quickly shut that down, but told him he could take me out for dinner (free food is always a plus). I truly can't stand that boy.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

I swear negros DO NOT delete numbers:lachen: Once im done with you, you are no longer needed in my cellular.:look:

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

Sounds like my situation. My ex has acted funny style towards me the last few times I've seen him in public & not even spoken to me. He walked pass me as if I was a stranger, as if we didnt have 4 years together. I know I hadn't spoken to him in at least a year or 2, I don't keep track & had the audacity to contact me. I was so pissed when I came across his email last night that I started to go off but decided that silence is the best response.

Tonight I was at dinner with my SO and I got my phone out of my purse as we were leaving and I had a missed call and voicemail from this guy I dated in 2008 :look: Weird. We are amicable if we run into each other, after a ratchet break up that made our last year of school very awkward. But even being friendly, we're not friends. We don't talk. It's cuffing season! It's really real, y'all! Men are creepy.

Back