• My partner is black

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • My partner is non-black

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lesedi

All is well with me
just wanted to find out how many of us use them, Our partner's reactions to them if we are in relationships and whether certain groups of men (black, older, educated etc) are more comfortable with their use than others.
friend an i are arguing about black men and their level of comfort when it comes to sex toys. e is basically saying black men are extremely-anti toys while i don't think its that black-and-white
There is an anonymous poll

We don't use toys. We tried once but it seems like they got in the way. Plus, I'm very impatient in the boudoir :lol:

lesedi <-- this was the runner up for my daughter's middle name. I just love it so much. We ended up going with Naledi after Dh's aunt.

In my experience....white men loved them...black men HATED THEM! They hated the color, the smell, the sound, made jokes, asked why do I need them, why why why etc. They had such an intense disdain for them.

Good grief.

I plan on buying one. I've never had one before but I'm thinking about giving abstaining a shot, so I figure why not. Idk about black men, but white men suggest them frequently.

toys are fun.

but now, i just keep a bottle of Hershey's Nestle Quick in da night stand cuz i have reflux problems.....:beer::

:sekret:

My SO has a business called "Mr. Lingerie". :blush:

So needless to say, I have all the sex toys, lingerie, wigs, hooker heels, lotions and potions a woman could want! :lick:

We enjoy our toys.

And I also enjoy them with................, but that's another story!! :lachen:

My boyfriend is mixed (black and white) and though we aren't against toys, we've only used a vibrator/dildo and baby oil.

@nappystorm

Hitatchi Magic Wand. It is a massager that has taken on a new life...a better, grander, happiness inducing life! It can be a little cumbersome, but all sorts of worth it. www.goodvibes.com has smaller - wireless versions to try too...

IrrationalThoughts - chiiiilllleeee...shuddup!! Did u say wireless version? dat means i can be in my car at da drive thru licka sto wif my wireless hitachi?? SHUT.THE.FRONT.DOOR chile.....

I have only one toy so fat called the mimi....BOMB! I want to get the gizmo next. Gizmo is a remote they control while u put the device in your panties...wireless rechargeable by pc.

Yep, we do toys and he's a Blexican (1/2 black, 1/2 Mexican). Fun times had by all.

ETA: He's sitting right here being nosey and insisted that I post and that I explain what a Blexican is. :lachen:

Back