Votes: 17 12.5%
  • No!

Votes: 91 66.9%
  • With heels on, Yes!

Votes: 28 20.6%

• Total voters

BeautifulFlower

Are you taller than your SO or DH?

Are you about his height but taller than him with heels on?

Do you find you wear flats more often?

Do you think it bothers him?
:ohwell:

Would you let a guys height stop you from dating him?

Last edited:
Thank goodness no. I'm 5'6'' and a half and he's 6' so even with my highest heels he's still taller. I think I'm the tallest female that my SO has dated, he's definitely the shortest guy I've dated. A guys height would stop me from dating him. Height equals power and protection and instinctively I dont feel as if a short guy can provide that at first glance.

Last edited:
No, my DH is taller than me even when I have on heels.

I never dated anyone shorter than me..that would be weird.

Are you taller than your SO or DH?

Are you about his height but taller than him with heels on?

Do you find you wear flats more often?

Do you think it bothers him?

Would you let a guys height stop you from dating him?

My husband is taller than me. I could NOT date a man shorter than me.

Well, seeing that I'm 5'4", a guy would have to be super short to be shorter than me.

I've never dated anyone shorter than 5'7"... although I like significant height (6' and higher), I don't require it.

No, I'm almost 5'6 and hubby is 6'6. On the other hand my sister is 6'2 and her hubby is 6'. Yes I said she is SIX TWO (oh and she is a BALLIN' fool too!!). I digress.

I'm 5'8", dh is 6ft. Even with heels he is taller. If my heels are really high (which is seldom) I can look him in the eye too like mw138. I think I could have fallen for a guy who was the same height as me, even a tad bit shorter, I think :look:, a lot of really nice guys are my height.

I would prefer someone taller than me. However, like Allandra stated, I would be open to someone not as tall as I'd want if HE sent him. I'd prefer someone at least 5'10". But if God sent me someone who was 5'7" or even 5'6" I'd definitely consider it. 5'5" and under, I'd be thinking "Whatchu talkin' bout God!?" :)

If He sends you a shortie, don't turn him down based on your poll here.

I would prefer someone taller than me. However, like Allandra stated, I would be open to someone not as tall as I'd want if HE sent him. I'd prefer someone at least 5'10". But if God sent me someone who was 5'7" or even 5'6" I'd definitely consider it. 5'5" and under, I'd be thinking "Whatchu talkin' bout God!?" :)

You guys are right. I am interested in this guy but I am taller than him with heels and I like wearing my stilettos.:ohwell:
I know it shouldnt matter because he is a great guy but it wont lie and say I wouldnt prefer someone a little taller. Someone that is at least eye level with me with heels on. :yep:

My DH is 6'3. I like them tall. I wouldn't have looked at a short man twice in my dating days.

Last edited:
I dated a guy shorter than me once but I prefer Taller guys:grin:, I am 5'6 so I like them Taller than me with my heels on:grin:

Yes Height Matters. IMO

You guys are right. I am interested in this guy but I am taller than him with heels and I like wearing my stilettos.:ohwell:
I know it shouldnt matter because he is a great guy but it wont lie and say I wouldnt prefer someone a little taller. Someone that is at least eye level with me with heels on. :yep:

Wear those stilettos and the rest fall in place. I had an ex who I was taller than with heels. But it worked out.

Are you taller than your SO or DH? He's a smidgen taller than me.

Are you about his height but taller than him with heels on? Taller.

Do you find you wear flats more often? Nope. I wear my shoes.

Do you think it bothers him? Nope.

Would you let a guys height stop you from dating him? It depends on the total package. If you have everything I want and height is really the only issue than yes. If there's other things I don't like no. Plus I'm not that short. If I was shorter, I wouldn't date a man my height though. I'm taller or around the same height as most men I meet with my shoes on so it's not like its uncommon. A man would have to be at least 6'2" to be taller than me with heels on. A man that was 6'4" would be wonderful. :lick: I need that in my life. :lol:

ETA: OP I don't think you'll have an issue as long as he doesn't have a Napoleon Complex. It seems like I attract a lot of men around my height and most of them like tall women. I've never had a man take issue with the fact that I wear heels but I know some people who have. The man had a complex about being short and didn't want them to wear heels.

Last edited:
Well, if that's what He sends you, I hope you'll accept him without question.

Measure his heart / mind, not his height. If it's what He intended, then I hope you'll be willing to accept.

Are you taller than your SO or DH? Yes, i'm 6'1. He's 5'11

Are you about his height but taller than him with heels on? Obviously I'm taller than him regardless of what shoes I wear. It doesn't stop me from rocking my heels when I'm with him.

Do you find you wear flats more often? I wear heels or flats...it all depends on what outfit I'm wearing. Either way, he's cool with it :grin:

Do you think it bothers him? Nope....it doesn't bother him a bit. He loves all of me :grin:

Back