****APL BY THE END OF 2008 CHALLENGE****

I didn't make it either. From my nape to my armpit(s) is 11 inches and currently my nape is 9.5 inches long; I know I will make it some time in the spring:yep:. Congratulations to the those who made APL :grin::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Im close to Apl dry, and I think Im there when its wet. Here's a pic from last night after I washed it:ohwell:
100_0415-1.jpg

Well it looks like I'll be able to claim APL next month :yep:. I'm pleased with my progress because I had gotten a trim and thought I would have to wait until February to hit APL again.

Here's me on Christmas Eve at a party at a relative's house (Yes, I went into their bathroom and took pics of myself :lachen:). I had this cute '40's hairdo going on, with my hair swept to the side in the front and down in the back with volume/curl at the bottom. This made it hard for me to do a good length check:

JanUpdate3.jpg

JanUpdate4.jpg

When I got home I wrapped it and tried to "flatten" it so I could do a length check. My left side was still slightly bent from the curl. Oh well...

JanUpdate2.jpg

JanUpdate.jpg

OK, I got my hair flat ironed today, and I'm going to go on and claim APL so that I can move on to the next challenge in peace. :drunk: I'll work on getting full APL while in the BSL challenge. Thanks for all of the love and support ladies!

Attachments

• IMG_1130.jpg
    IMG_1130.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1135.jpg
    IMG_1135.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 12
Well I think I made it BACK to APL after my hair was cut, NOT TRIMMED by my hair dresser when my hair was relaxed in October. I know I'm not full APL, but I think I can claim APL. What do you guys think?

(I took the pic yesterday and my hair is not straightened / flat ironed, plus I have 2 and a half months of new growth.)

I need to take a picture right quick... I think I barely made it...
I'm scraping it...
I need to be in the FULL APL CHALLENGE BY SUMMER 2009...
is there are thread for that yet...

Ok... small recap...
here's my hair at the beginning of December...
2ccxl3c.jpg

I flat ironed my hair bone straight to do this length check TODAY
I did it a couple of days ago... so it looks a little blah.
I trimmed my hair on Christmas... quite a bit...
here's a pic of my hair today...

jv3nf7.jpg

I made it, but barely.

Hi Ladies,

Since 08 has ended I wanted to post a final update pic to this thread.

12-30-08.jpg

Thanks for all of your support and I wish us all luck in reaching our goals. Here's to a new year.

Back