Am I Doing Too Much Or No? Update- I Ran Into Interview Bae At An Event Today

That's a really cute blazer, do you have slim fit slacks to wear with it? If you do Ima switch to 3.

"Hint of titty" :lachen:

I like 3 it's a little edgy and appropriate.

3 was actually my first choice if I don't do a dress, I guess I just really like the blazer and my booty looks huge in those pants :laugh:
giphy.gif

:laugh: I actually just checked the forecast and it'll be 55 :sekret: so I don't have an excuse.

I thought about a pencil skirt too :scratchchin:

I guess I'm just going to have to play with some different fits.

Sooo excited for you! I'd go for a nicely tailored pencil skit layered over a fitted, button up bodysuit and a tailored blazer. Or something with a v-neck, but not overtly cleavage bearing- just subtle. Leave the top button undone. Classic earrings and necklace to draw attention to you neckline (you have a pretty bone structure and it something you want to subtly highlight). Definitely wear heels, slingbacks.

Eta; just saw your outfits above. I like 3 & 4 :look:- but my best friend calls me an office vixen so take that with a grain of salt :rofl:

Last edited:
I hope you don't get mad I showed my husband this thread and he said you got to go with 'the big booty approach ' ei ... womanly charms lol. unless you can separate yourself from the masses you have to take this approach he also likes outfit number two

I don't mind at all! I was going to ask a male friend for his perspective, because someone brought up a really good point about girl pretty versus man pretty, I like his tip about the big booty approach :laugh: when all else fails bust out the big guns

Back