Should I help or no?

Im going to say this OP and I mean no harm but Im going to be real raw..hope I don't make the band.

Ok coming from a fellow fluffy lady you can't help a sorry arse negro period.It makes you appear crazy,desperate and bluntly stupid.I use to be one of those captain save a hoe's and would get burn.When I really started digging deeper I figured out why.I was depedant on being abused,I felt bc I was a larger chick I had to take whatever I could have even if he was the foulest thing walking and I didn't value me my pretty..

I could be totally wrong but I believe you keep him around so you can say I have a complex boo..My ex fh I cut him..when I cut him I was done..he screwed me once after I moved I called him to tell him about my new car..he sounded so uncaring and I was like ok thats done...I chopped the deuce..I value me no my self and my pretty..keep your money go shopping do something for you not a idiot dude.

LiftedUp said:
Lend your ear not your money. Especially to someone who has

She shouldn't even do that. You should sever all ties with this toxic man. You have no ties to him, let him be and let your heart heal. Victims "feel" love for their abusers all the time. Feelings themselves arent always "right" not an indication that they should be acted upon.

Respect yourself and love yourself more!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:
GoddessMaker said:
Im going to say this OP and I mean no harm but Im going to be real raw..hope I don't make the band.

Ok coming from a fellow fluffy lady you can't help a sorry arse negro period.It makes you appear crazy,desperate and bluntly stupid.I use to be one of those captain save a hoe's and would get burn.When I really started digging deeper I figured out why.I was depedant on being abused,I felt bc I was a larger chick I had to take whatever I could have even if he was the foulest thing walking and I didn't value me my pretty..

I could be totally wrong but I believe you keep him around so you can say I have a complex boo..My ex fh I cut him..when I cut him I was done..he screwed me once after I moved I called him to tell him about my new car..he sounded so uncaring and I was like ok thats done...I chopped the deuce..I value me no my self and my pretty..keep your money go shopping do something for you not a idiot dude.

I used to have this problem it's called Co-dependency. I had like a sort of breakdown early in my 20's and had an amazing therapist that broke co-dependency down to me. A lot of women have it. The need or want to be needed or wanted. The OP said it herself "what if he NEEDS me"

OP I recommend getting a book on co-dependency. I bought a friend a Christian book on this I cannot remember the author but please look into this. If u don't work out this issue in ur life this situation will stay on repeat just with a NEW dude

Back