Am I Doing Too Much Or No? Update- I Ran Into Interview Bae At An Event Today

3 was actually my first choice if I don't do a dress, I guess I just really like the blazer and my booty looks huge in those pants :laugh:
giphy.gif

Those pants are it then! No man can resist a big booty..it'll get you whatever you want :lachen:

Thank you! :laugh: :laugh: It's always good to have a male perspective!

And just curious, did you happen to mention to him what my scheme was? I'm really curious to hear what a man thinks about my evil plan :angeldevil:

Girl nawl! :lol:

You only tell men what they need to know. You give them too much info and that's where the trouble begins!

I told him you were an MBA candidate doing an interview. That's it. We can't have him telling your story to his 'boys' and another single sista can't use it. :look:

#1 all the way.

#3 is way too casual even if its showing off your curves. You can show that off on your date in a fitted dress. Are the jeans in #3 hitting you at your knees like capris? If so, it appears way too regular...as if you're just going around the block. IMHO, you should come across a bit more classy for a professional man. #3 is just too casual and an everyday look to me.

#1 all the way.

#3 is way too casual even if its showing off your curves. You can show that off on your date in a fitted dress. Are the jeans in #3 hitting you at your knees like capris? If so, it appears way too regular...as if you're just going around the block. IMHO, you should come across a bit more classy for a professional man. #3 is just too casual and an everyday look to me.

Those are distressed jeans. Not shorts.

I just saw this thread and had to read all of it real quick. So exciting but I would be so nervous if I were you OP! I'm also going for outfit number 1, it's classy and just shows a hint of what you are working with whereas with number 3 the curves would be in his face. I can't wait for tomorrow!!! We are all rooting for you!

I just saw this thread and had to read all of it real quick. So exciting but I would be so nervous if I were you OP! I'm also going for outfit number 1, it's classy and just shows a hint of what you are working with whereas with number 3 the curves would be in his face. I can't wait for tomorrow!!! We are all rooting for you!

Thank you! I'm glad I have all these positive vibes coming my way :toocool:

I have butterflies in my tummy like I am the one going tomorrow!

I know, I dunno how I'm going to sleep tonight :laugh: :oops: but today won't pass soon enough!

Good luck op. Id like to offer one more thing since this is a tricky bait situation. Lol

Have a friend call you about 20 mins into the interview. If things are going well ignore the call. If things are not going as planned then take the call and claim something came up so you can gracefully leave. Follow up with a thank you and never contact him again.

Leave it up to him to find you.

I vote for #1. However I think a different shirt/cami for number 3 would work better. Such a great idea to ask the fellas for their opinion. Did you mention the time of the interview? I guess I'll check in first thing Thurs. Don't make us wait, too long. I am so excited for you. Slay!!!!!

I couldn't find my original shirt for #3 :( it's a slouchy cream v-neck, kind of like these 2 styles. Haha it's tomorrow afternoon so I'll update asap :giggle:
8307d89705ff3e45b8fa8dc9ca53790a.jpg

IMG_6129.PNG
Makes two of us! lol I was bored earlier and started thinking, I hope OP has some good questions scheduled for the interview too. Kinda like hit him with the body then sprinkle your intellect like the salt guy :lachen:(Ok now I need to stop procrastinating and get back to work)

I have about 16 questions, I sent them to my professor and he was like yassss! :laugh: he's a very eccentric gay man that is lowkey unprofessional but I love him laugh:

Makes two of us! lol I was bored earlier and started thinking, I hope OP has some good questions scheduled for the interview too. Kinda like hit him with the body then sprinkle your intellect like the salt guy :lachen:(Ok now I need to stop procrastinating and get back to work)

I love it! This is like our very own Russell and Ciara thread but without that kang, past-tense.

Last edited:
I like 1,3,&4. That doesn't help narrow it down at all loll

Can tomorrow get here already? :look:

It's down to 1 & 3, I'm torn :cry:

I love it! This is like our very own Russell and Ciara thread but with that kang, past-tense.

He has some nerdy Russel qualities too :laugh: I wish I could show y'all a picture but this e-world is too small & that would totally blow my cover. :sekret:
giphy.gif

Back