Am I Doing Too Much Or No? Update- I Ran Into Interview Bae At An Event Today

What exactly did you text him?
And don't feel too bad. He's probably just trying to play it cool, trying to see if you'll keep texting without him having to put in too much work. Don't fall for it. Be patient. Make him chase you patient. He'll be texting you again soon.

I kept it cute & professional, I thanked him again for his time and told him that he gave me some good info to work with then I told him I was expecting a free lifetime membership to his spot from here on out.

I sent him a cute lil thank you text yesterday and he told me "Anytime!!!"
Your text wasn't bad. It was cute with the little joke about lifetime membership. If he doesn't know you like him, he's dumb. Don't be a fiend for this one even though you really really like him. Chill and focus on honing your Spartan skills with the next one. Just flirt, have them drooling, being thirsty, and have fun.

Your text wasn't bad. It was cute with the little joke about lifetime membership. If he doesn't know you like him, he's dumb. Don't be a fiend for this one even though you really really like him. Chill and focus on honing your Spartan skills with the next one. Just flirt, have them drooling, being thirsty, and have fun.

Yea I've done my part & I'm not going to press the issue any further, I see what G.L Lambert means about crushes though, they're annoying :laugh:

I think I'm going to run through the book again, I need it all to really stick 100%.

Yea I've done my part & I'm not going to press the issue any further, I see what G.L Lambert means about crushes though, they're annoying :laugh:

I think I'm going to run through the book again, I need it all to really stick 100%.

Crushes put you at a disadvantage because the person has been given a status they have yet to earn. Remember, you really only "think" you like him. You don't know him from Adam yet. He could be pervert or a cheater or dating someone or just plain weird. It takes time to know if a man is really worth our time. So you can think he is cute and successful and could possibly be a catch, but you just don't know yet. I think having a crush on a movie star or something is a safer bet. But with someone you can actually meet in person it might cloud your judgement and also put him in the position to be the pursued, the prize.

Crushes put you at a disadvantage because the person has been given a status they have yet to earn. Remember, you really only "think" you like him. You don't know him from Adam yet. He could be pervert or a cheater or dating someone or just plain weird. It takes time to know if a man is really worth our time. So you can think he is cute and successful and could possibly be a catch, but you just don't know yet. I think having a crush on a movie star or something is a safer bet. But with someone you can actually meet in person it might cloud your judgement and also put him in the position to be the pursued, the prize.

Always coming with the fiyah!! I needed this reminder, I have a crush in another city who has too much of a hold on my mind right now.

Exactly, I realized I had this whole idea of him built up in my head & he could be the total opposite of that. This is a great reality check.

Y'all got me up all hours of the night reading through this entire thread. I'm like please entrepreneur bae call @UniquelyDivine if you don't you losing a good one. I'm all involved like I'm watching a t.v show. But on the real it's going to start bothering him when he doesn't hear from you again and he is going to hit you up. I'd give it a few weeks entertain yourself with your other potentials he will fall into place.

You are spot on with this one. After my last adult crush (absolute rarity), I swore I'd never put myself through that again. I avoid that ish like the plague. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer to the 'hopeless romantics' in this thread. I just like to feel in control... 'tis all.

A distraction is a necessity.

Last edited:
Y'all got me up all hours of the night reading through this entire thread. I'm like please entrepreneur bae call @UniquelyDivine if you don't you losing a good one. I'm all involved like I'm watching a t.v show. But on the real it's going to start bothering him when he doesn't hear from you again and he is going to hit you up. I'd give it a few weeks entertain yourself with your other potentials he will fall into place.

If he's smart he will :giggle: but y'all are so right. A distraction is needed. I'm thinking I'll have another juicy update in a few weeks though :sekret:

You are spot on with this one. After my last adult crush (absolute rarity), I swore I'd never put myself through that again. I avoid that *** like the plague. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer to the 'hopeless romantics' in this thread. I just like to feel in control... 'tis all.

A distraction is a necessity.

I haven't had a crush on a fool since I was a natural blond, they really do throw you off but it's kind of fun too :look: but only if you give yourself reality checks ever so often.

Ooooo! This was fun to read even though I didn't participate. I hope you have luck with this guy! When's that other marketing event?

Y'all got me wanting to read this book and I never read those types of books. After my debacle with booty call man who never wanted my booty that I had a completely irrational adult crush on I need a new perspective :lachen:.

He has two, which should I start with?

Ooooo! This was fun to read even though I didn't participate. I hope you have luck with this guy! When's that other marketing event?

Y'all got me wanting to read this book and I never read those types of books. After my debacle with booty call man who never wanted my booty that I had a completely irrational adult crush on I need a new perspective :lachen:.

Men don't love women like you

I thought I was over having crushes on folks :laugh: but sometimes you just can't help it!

I would definitely start with Men don't love women like you, then move on to Ho tactics.

The next event is in 3 weeks :sekret:

I thought I was over having crushes on folks :laugh: but sometimes you just can't help it!

I would definitely start with Men don't love women like you, then move on to Ho tactics.

The next event is in 3 weeks :sekret:

After googling MDLWLU I came across another book by the same author that is more what I need. It is Awaken the Spartan Within by G. L Lambert. I feel I am too nice sometimes.

Back