Am I Doing Too Much Or No? Update- I Ran Into Interview Bae At An Event Today

I will add. ENJOY this. This is what it's about.

But let this play out... only time will tell. Follow me

If he is truly busy or preoccupied with what's going on with work at the time this situation may catch them off guard so he may not act right away.

Be careful not to push or make anything happen seriously fall back after I thank you note. who knows sometime in the future your paths will meet again and he will remember you you did what you plan to do you put yourself in front of him and you made your first impression and you made a good one!

Eta:
Or you can plot on crossing paths! Lol

You're right, he did say he doesn't have a good work/life balance right now because of how things are progressing for him.

I'll send him the cute little thank you message tomorrow & then the ball is totally in his court after that.

View attachment 386213

Yassssssssss!!!!!!! I'm soooo excited!!!!!!! So glad things went well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yassssssssssss boooo yassssss!!!!!! You did not come to play with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao! Girl I figured if I'm going to scheme then I'll scheme well':laugh:

200w.gif

Last edited:
Girl it's all good, if someone suggested this to me six months ago or told me I would do this I wouldn't have believed them & definitely would've punked out, school project or not.

I credit some of this boldness to MDLWLY
Seeing G. L. Lambert's teachings live and in living color like this is incredible to me. It makes more sense to me now. It solidified in my mind a little bit more. He said women should get after what they want and not let anything get in their way. Waiting for men to notice you so that they can ask you out really is a waste of time. Yes it works sometimes but it's usually not with the men you really want. It's ok to flaunt what you've got. Humility and downplaying your sexiness (or hiding it completely) is a mistake. If you look good, position yourself well and go after what you want, you will make this world your b***h! I learned an incredible lesson reading this thread. Thanks OP! Off to relisten to MDLWLY...

Ohhhhh almost forgot something else that intrigued me, we had about 10 minutes left in the room we were in & this White lady popped her head in and asked if we could cut it short because her team wanted to come in a little early, and he flat out told her no he was in an important meeting .

He didn't even know if I had any more questions left and I had told him it would take about an hour so we were basically to the end of it anyways.

I was thinking you tell her Zaddy :2inlove:

That's straight out of 50 Shades of Grey!!

Congrats OP, this is so exciting!

I agree send the thank you message within 48 hours. However, I would suggest sending it in a form where he will personally have your contact information... i.e. A text: then he'll have your cell #, an email: make sure it has a signature line with your contact information.

Plan to attend his next marketing event.....looking fabulous.

Indeed! I plan on sending him a text this evening with a flirty little thank you message & tell him to lock my # in for the next event and after that I guess I'll just wait.
giphy.gif

Just checking in to see how much leeway I have for my bridesmaid dress. Please don't make look like Little Bo Peep. I beseech you!

Sooooooo no to these??
3f03fe91-092f-46f0-8ced-14d8f9197291~rs_768.h

*kicks rocks back to the drawing board*

I love the support in this thread. And I am very happy for you!!!! Woot woot!

Thank you! I'm really glad I made this thread, I don't think the experience would've been as fun without y'all.

Hell naw to these dresses!! I wanna look sexy! :lol:

Right?!

You see how she do us?! SMH! I will have my tailor redo the dress. Cut it, take it in, and make it cute. I am busting my butt on the StairMaster not to look like Miss Mary Tuffet!

OP, I still lub you but those dresses are a no dawg!

Wooooooooow. Ungrateful.... it took me a whole 2 minutes to find those from a google search & this is how y'all act?!?!?

I look good in everything so pick out whatever :look:

-hair flip- :lachen::lachen:

Um, who are you? I am in charge of the Bridesmaid Division of Operation First Date, to Bae to DH and I do not have you on the list. *searches but cannot find your name* I am puzzled! Anyhoo....

We may be able to squeeze you in if the bride allows but we (the bridesmaids) will have to vote with OP rendering the final verdict. Also, the eighth possible bridesmaid will have to wear a pink potato sack. You still down? :oops: :p

Um, who are you? I am in charge of the Bridesmaid Division of Operation First Date, to Bae to DH and I do not have you on the list. *searches but cannot find your name* I am puzzled! Anyhoo....

We may be able to squeeze you in if the bride allows but we (the bridesmaids) will have to vote with OP rendering the final verdict. Also, the eighth possible bridesmaid will have to wear a pink potato sack. You still down? :oops: :p

:rofl: :rofl Let me stay out of this then

Back