Am I Doing Too Much Or No? Update- I Ran Into Interview Bae At An Event Today

Would you call or text....?

And is the email a personal or business one?

I was thinking text, his email is his business email so my thank you might get lost in the shuffle.

@UniquelyDivine

Yessss!!!

b00904c5e45abb06d12e540adad553a8df1fcca2f00e18f63d0135beb5c481ce.jpg

You wore basically the outfit that I had in mind for you. Lol I was going to say dress #4 with a sweater or duster, but figured it was too late. I'm glad you changed your mind. Jeans and a blazer aren't nearly as hypnotizing to a man as a form fitting dress. That was like a 9th date outfit. :lol:

Send the thank you email tomorrow. 24-48 hours is customary after an interview or meeting.

And I agree with everything @Rastafarai said about following up. It's not everyone's style, but It can be very effective when done right. I honestly believe that there is nothing wrong with "chasing" a man, just as long as he doesn't know he's the prey. Some of us women want what we want too.

:laugh: Yep after I thought about it I was like hmmm let me get him with some subtle sex appeal, I was very dainty in the interview as well & when we stood out in the lobby talking I made sure to let the sweater fall totally open :angeldevil:& put some extra stank in my walk when we said our goodbyes.

Send him a thank you text tomorrow morning. It's basic interview etiquette. :giggle: Waiting Friday is too long.

Yea I think 24 hours is a good span of time too & he's a millennial so I don't think a text will be off putting plus he'll see it quicker than an email.

did you find out if he's single? (no girlfriend...i'm assuming that you already know that he's not married)

No :oops: but he did talk about some relationships falling apart as he works towards his goals and I pretty much assumed what he was talking about his ex girl. I don't really know how to ask that question without being totally over the top.

You did amazingly. You've got him intrigued girl. I love meeting and flirting with new interests. They're so easy to hook. :lol: Anyway, I'd send him a quick thank you text or a thank you e-mail to his personal email (if you have it). Then I'd leave it at that. I wouldn't try to seem too thirsty.

I actually didn't wear any of the outfits that I posted :angeldevil: I switched it up at the last minute, but I wore a camel colored body con dress, with a conservative sweater to tone down the sex and some camel colored booties

boredom.png

Basically this with different shoes.

My hair and make up looked like her's

03b8c1820435b248966969a1646492e3.jpg

YASSSSSSSSSSS!!! You look super sexy and feminine yet professional.

giphy.gif

This was so fun! Lol. I feel like you need to vlog now, op. I want to follow the progression of this relationship. :lol:

I was just telling my cousin how much fun this was! Especially with all of my e-sista friends cheering me on :laugh: Hahahaha my friend told me it sounded like the plot of a juicy book, this was totally out of my comfort zone initially but I would do it again now without question :sekret:

You did amazingly. You've got him intrigued girl. I love meeting and flirting with new interests. They're so easy to hook. :lol: Anyway, I'd send him a quick thank you text or a thank you e-mail to his personal email (if you have it). Then I'd leave it at that. I wouldn't try to seem too thirsty.

It was waaaaay easier than I thought :giggle: men really are simpletons

My only concern here is if sent by Friday he may have already made plans for Saturday.

If she sends tomorrow, she may get a better head start on both Friday and Saturday. Isn't it also protocol to send thank you notes the morning after?

But this changes if she follows up by phone....more of a tricky pitch.

Valid point dear. We gotta do this right, LOL. As if we are all the OP. Yes, a thank you note should be sent the next day. The butterflies are back in my tummy!

YASSSSSSSS ****! I'm so glad you wore that dress!!! Keep us updated.

View attachment 386201

Also, I look great in fall colors ;)

Adding you to the bridesmaid list :laugh:

I love this thread! By the power of the LHCF prayer circle, I hereby deflate that you will be successful.
Can you rename the thread? :look: Just call it LHCF prayer circle wedding. :lachen:

Man the LHCF prayer circle ain't no joke! :rofl: :eek::angel::amen:

OP, from now on your man will be known round these parts as: Entrepreneur Bae! :lol:

Lmao :giggle: and he don't even know he's e-famous. I'll have to make sure I never leave LHCF open around him :laugh:

Valid point dear. We gotta do this right, LOL. As if we are all the OP. Yes, a thank you note should be sent the next day. The butterflies are back in my tummy!

Then it's settled! I'll contact him tomorrow with a flirty little thank you note :meme:

This is such a nice thread!

Between LHCF doxin my stalker a few months ago & this prayer circle I have to say I really love my e-sister friends. :grouphug2:

@UniquelyDivine I'm glad you did it! You're my kinda chica!!! Get out here and get what you want!!!

Thank you! :yahoo:I got tired of waiting & hoping I would see him out, I got him all to myself for an hour :woot: plus the time he kept talking outside & in the lobby :giggle:

Send him a thank you text tomorrow morning. It's basic interview etiquette. :giggle: Waiting Friday is too long.
I will add. ENJOY this. This is what it's about.

But let this play out... only time will tell. Follow me

If he is truly busy or preoccupied with what's going on with work at the time this situation may catch them off guard so he may not act right away.

Be careful not to push or make anything happen seriously fall back after I thank you note. who knows sometime in the future your paths will meet again and he will remember you you did what you plan to do you put yourself in front of him and you made your first impression and you made a good one!

Eta:
Or you can plot on crossing paths! Lol

Back