All Sus Wanted Was $20. Was He Wrong?

He needs to leave her alone.

Her children are here and that's not going to change. Also, I hope she hasn't been sexing this guy since he wants to be this way.

OAN: I do believe the children's fathers should be providing. BUT obviously they didn't and she didn't have the money either. Give her the 20 bucks so the kids can have some fun!

Heck, my friend's boyfriend just paid 1k in bills for her. She didn't even ask him to do it. He didn't want her and her children to worry about those bills because she has to buy back-to-school stuff. The father of one of the kids helps, but the other one.....

By the way the conversation went, you would think she was asking for him to pay her rent for the month.

I would hate for this to be an older woman arguing over $20. $20!!!???

The guy is beyond pitiful because he got “parts of her” and even dared to question why she needed $20 in the first place. $20!!!? I’m floored by this. Just say “Ok babe, I got you.” Like seriously!? Wow.

By the way the conversation went, you would think she was asking for him to pay her rent for the month.

I would hate for this to be an older woman arguing over $20. $20!!!???

The guy is beyond pitiful because he got “parts of her” and even dared to question why she needed $20 in the first place. $20!!!? I’m floored by this. Just say “Ok babe, I got you.” Like seriously!? Wow.

She was probably building up for that. Start small.

He knew she was a single mother that is a packaged deal, so if his heart is not wired to provide for her and her kids he needs to stop wasting her time.

I wonder if the tone of the conversation would’ve been different if she asked in a different way other than “I need 20 dollars.”

I bet she sent a text asking for a favor and he asked what kind which made her respond with "I need 20 dollars."

I don't think she just came out and asked like that. They didn't show the prior texts to make her appear rude.

Its all in the delivery. This isn't the kind of conversation to have over text. A warm smile, sweet voice and rub on the arm and back does wonders. Throw in a look of anguish for good measure. If he can still say no after that, then she doesn't need to date him and she needs to do a better job of managing her finances and picking more suitable partners.

She sounds like a mess. Three kids, two daddies and nobody has $20? Smh.

She did the right thing. He can go.
Yep. There was really no point in continuing the relationship past him saying no to $20.
~~~~~~~
I’m sure dude wasn’t sitting back giving lectures on life decisions when he was asking for :moon:

Sex is not free. It was never meant to be free and women being afraid to acknowledge that we sit on gold mines do us all a disservice by being afraid to be called hoes. News flash they calling us all hoes and worse for just breathing.

I have no problem with ole girl asking dude for money. I got a problem with her asking for $20. I know everybody in different situations but still.

Its all in the delivery. This isn't the kind of conversation to have over text. A warm smile, sweet voice and rub on the arm and back does wonders. Throw in a look of anguish for good measure. If he can still say no after that, then she doesn't need to date him and she needs to do a better job of managing her finances and picking more suitable partners.

She sounds like a mess. Three kids, two daddies and nobody has $20? Smh.

She should not have had to sweet talk and butter up her man for $20. It should have been a non-issue.

I don’t have kids but is it typical for them to wait until the day of to ask about going on a trip? While I think the guy should give her the $20 telling the kids they can’t go would be a nice learning opportunity to teach them to prioritze and prepare for the things you want in life. Even if I could get the $20 I don’t think I would let my kids go on the trip. If they would have come to her sooner she could have told them to ask their fathers so they could get the money which would have given everyone a chance to get the money up. I would tell the kids they can’t go cause they should have told me about the trip when they found out about it if they really wanted to go. Lesson: don’t wait to the last minute to do things. I would also drop the clown who couldn’t give me the $20 and do better about picking my next man.

I don’t have kids but is it typical for them to wait until the day of to ask about going on a trip? While I think the guy should give her the $20 telling the kids they can’t go would be a nice learning opportunity to teach them to prioritze and prepare for the things you want in life. Even if I could get the $20 I don’t think I would let my kids go on the trip. If they would have come to her sooner she could have told them to ask their fathers so they could get the money which would have given everyone a chance to get the money up. I would tell the kids they can’t go cause they should have told me about the trip when they found out about it if they really wanted to go. Lesson: don’t wait to the last minute to do things. I would also drop the clown who couldn’t give me the $20 and do better about picking my next man.

Yes, kids do wait until the last minute. However, I'm assuming this is for a field trip. If that is the case, then she would have had plenty of notice. Lots of issues going on here. Dating a man who won't give her $20 is the least of her worries.

The whole request sounded suspect. Sounds like new guy has been a mark before and sniffed out the bs and wasn’t trying to go down that road again...
Meh, sounds like everyone learned valuable lessons in this experience. She learned he won’t lift a finger to help her or her kids and he learned she’s broke and so are her kid’s pops. Now everyone is informed and can make informed decisions.

Back