"AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!"

taking progress pics with your shoulders touching your ears, lookin like you aint got no neck just to make your cbl hair appear mbl.....AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Too funny! My secretary is looking at me like she thinks I just lost it and I don't even care. So true! Ain't Nobody Got time for that!

Vendors who claim their products are made by hand with their own blood, sweat and tears from their grandmother's long lost recipe; come to find out they are using a base from essentialwholesale.com - AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT

Reactions: iVR
Making a YouTube REVIEW video about a product you picked up in the store, talking forever, and listing all the Ingredients talm'bout how great they are and then after yo 7 minutes of rambling saying you Neva even tried it yet and can't wait to try. What in the hayle....Ain't nobody got time fahdat!

Defending why I chose to go from natural to relaxed. If you have a thick head of hair like mine and you have an entire day to wash, detangle, and style then good for you. I have things to do and people to see so....I ain't got time for that.

When you give someone a compliment on their hair and they take it as sarcasm.....INSECURE MUCH?:perplexed and....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

When the chick with a texturizer be like "Yes, that's my natural hair." Um no...Aint nobody got time for that.

*Youtubers who want you to enter their stupid contests but you have to do so by following them on twitter. -Ain't nobody got time for that

You tube contest that want me to subscribe to their all their friends, twitter, facebook page so I can win a bar of soap - ain't nobody got time for that

YES!

add to that: any hair contest that need me to like this, tweet that, pin this, blog lovin...ain't nobody got time for that

the 5 minute intros on youtube videos...ain't nobody got time for that

fuzzy videos, music louder than your voice...ain't nobody got time for that

Complaining about ur scissor happy stylist uhm ur arse was in the chair in front of the mirror how didn't u see she made ur Mbl hair apl.......ain't nobody got time fahdat

Taking length check pics with a dirty mirror how we suppose to see......ain't nobody got time fahdat

Getting weave checked every other day and complaining GET over IT .......ain't nobody got time fahdat

Using a product for 2 weeks and claim that jammy working overtime now u know u lying .....ain't nobody got time fahdat

Youtube hair tutorial videos that last four times longer than they should because 3/4 of that time was used to talk about nothing. ANGTFD!

Complaining about ur scissor happy stylist uhm ur arse was in the chair in front of the mirror how didn't u see she made ur Mbl hair apl.......ain't nobody got time fahdat

Taking length check pics with a dirty mirror how we suppose to see......ain't nobody got time fahdat

Getting weave checked every other day and complaining GET over IT .......ain't nobody got time fahdat

Using a product for 2 weeks and claim that jammy working overtime now u know u lying .....ain't nobody got time fahdat

...............:lachen:

In the shower to wash, out the shower to use Protein tx and sit under dryer, back in the shower to rinse the Protein tx, out the shower to add moisturizing DC and sit under dryer, back in the shower to rinse DC...AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT MESS THERE!

ETA: Skin looking like you got elephantitis after all that showering :nono:

In the shower to wash, out the shower to use Protein tx and sit under dryer, back in the shower to rinse the Protein tx, out the shower to add moisturizing DC and sit under dryer, back in the shower to rinse DC...AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT MESS THERE!

YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

shortt29 said:

:dead: at elephantiasis :lachen:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Cooking my own hair products on the stove and mixing them with my hand mixer--Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!

How to black hair care that starts "First get 5 tracks of [insert weave type here]" Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!

Drugstore Knock-off "Natural Hair Products" that have the same gunk in it as "non-natural hair products." Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!

Carol's Daughter and Miss Jessies, period. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lol::lachen: I can't on the freaking floor omg

Twists unraveling after 2 days. Don't nobody got time for that!

Catching a damned cold from rinsing your hair in -50 degree water. Ain't nobody got time for all that!

Protective styling 24/7, 365 days a year.....Aint nobody got time for that.

Jumping in out the shower to rinse out your protein AND moisturizing conditioner.....Aint no body got time for that.

Looking for that Holy Grail product that will give your hair unicorn status, cook you breakfast, clean your house, wash your car and pay your bills........Aint nobody got time for that.

-getting advice from à lady at work saying" Well if your hair is really nice and healthy as the others say then loosen it to prove "....pshhhh woman: you the one with the lace front starting centimeters from forhead,and with the wig hair line near the ear instead of were it should be! i aint proving anything to anybody.
aint nobody got time for that!

-when you get stopped in the street,begged to enter the hair salon and where they say they've "won "the award of the best hairdresser and would love to do your hair....uuhm ... the ladies in there are bald! hell no! hell not my hair! aint nobody got time for that!!

-when you hear " i dont understand why it all fell off"
me: how long did you leave the relaxer on?
her: 1 hour to make sûre it comes out sleek...
**WHAT THE ....of course it came out!**
aint nobody got time for that

Last edited:
Using 50leven curl popping puddings and gels to have 3c curls........I ain't got time fahdat

Who massaging dye scalp for 30 mins he'll my hands hurt ....?i ain't got time fahdat

Flat ironing and going to the gym to workout plus sweat shoots......I ain't got time fahdat

People talking bout they need to loose weight and they know damn well they already banging/ petite/small--- ANGTFD!

Oh lord if I see another person talking bout they hair ain't long and its past yo shoulders (anything past yo boobs and yo butt crack is long people hell SL is long to me)--- ANGTFD ish!

People not liking the fact that I am natural saying" just perm it" Huh! --- ANGTFD either. By the way ain't nothin wrong with relaxers but dont be acting real brand new!

Spending time trying to flat iron my hair for a damn length check for if to come out like who did what--- ANGTFD I'm just do a pull test from now on until I feel like making myself look like a hot floofy mess.

Back