"AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!"

1)gheeing (greenhouse effect) ....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

2)Doing too much or changing styles frequently....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

3)People who ask for hair advice but never apply it....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

4)ppl who say "If I were you I'd wear it straight and down evvvvryday" ....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

5) PPl w/ 1/2 inch chewed up hair telling me I need to go ahead and get a relaxer ....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

6) Scalp massages (they give me migraines no matter how light...and frankly that requires extra "effort" lol even if they didn't)....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

7) Making my own products ....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

8)Searching NYC for a good headscarf then giving up and going to the fabric district and buying some silk....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!(Still it is my prettiest headscarf color...so rich and pretty so I guess I can't complain too much:grin:)

9) Getting hair caught in doors ....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

10) Hair blowing in mouth ....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

I'll be back I'm sure I can think of more:look:

For me its hair blowing in my mouth and getting stuck to my lipgloss :lachen:....AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

After months of PS, and you finally wear your hair straight and someone asks you if you cut your hair, NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!!

I honestly think people ask this question just to be funny. Its pretty sad. Its almost as if they think your an elite because your growing your hair, but if they applied a little effort theirs could too. SMH! Shady, Just plainnnnn SHADY!

For me its hair blowing in my mouth and getting stuck to my lipgloss :lachen:....AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!
Long strands of hair from your own head getting caught in your own food... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Long stands of hair getting caught in your bum crack in the shower... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Washing hair in twists..AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Putting in a roller set only for me to somehow ruin it in the shower...AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Hopping in the shower to put in my DC to realize I only have a corner left...AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Opening up that bobby pin container only to find two pins...AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

woe is me threads with folks staying seated, knowing the stylist jacking up they ish, too timid to speak up, but wanna ask us OMG should i just leave or stay???.....AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FAHDAT!!!

.002 ounces of products for 20+$ AIN´T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

HAVING DAMN NEAR MBL LENGTH HAIR, ONLY TO HAVE IT SHRINK UP TO YOUR CHIN CURLY..AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT

Trying to pronounce chris browns Ex-girlfriends name koochiewally AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!

I already know I'm wrong for this buuuutttt...

Making a hair appointment, things going wrong between you and the hairdresser BEFORE she even touches your head, you're sitting in the chair upset and cringing with every move she makes on your head, you KNOW it's not going to turn out right, she finishes and you're JACKED UP, and you come here to make a thread to dog her out, pleazzzzeee..AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Reactions: iVR
.....When a natural coworker of mine claims that relaxed hair is dry........No honey, YOUR relaxed hair was dry, mine has plenty of moisture, H*LL "You want some?" :lol:........AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

.....When people with BSL (or beyond) hair claims their hair isn't long.........*sideye.....YOU WANT TO SWITCH THEN? Cause I'd gladly take it :yep:.......AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

.....Scissor happy stylists.....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

......Michelle Obama's stylist telling black women they will never have long hair, SO GET OVER IT! :look:, Michelle's hair is ALWAYS laid, but ummmmm.....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Leslie_C said:
Spending hours twisting my hair and it looks crazy in less than a week-AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Yess this right here!
but i still end up doing it after every wash!

Transition for 4 years, BC and then want to run back to the relaxer after 3 months, then :cry2: because they regret the decision - AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.

Giving people ish because they don't want to wear their hair in shrunken fro - AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.

Last edited:
With every topic and post you're directing me to go to your blog and Youtube... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

I REALLY DON’T HAVE TIME FOR:

- Threads were the OP obviously didn’t do a search before posting (the search function should always be your first line of defense, particularly if you are a newly arrived member. I’ve been here for a little bit and I still make use of it at least once a week.)

- Threads that have an OP with just a link to a website (no offense, but this is the epitome of laziness, IMO)

- Review threads that conclude by referring readers to their blog/fotki (I refuse to visit these on principle alone)

- Review threads after a single use of a given product (please, use the product consistently for a period of time before proffering an assessment)

- People who become offended when their staple product or favorite vendor has been reviewed negatively (brand loyalty is understandable, zealotry is not)

- The assumption that a person is not fully enjoying their hair if it’s not worn down/out/straightened (sorry, but I am enjoying the hell out of my ponytail)

- A sale that offers anything less than a 25% markdown (10% and 15% discounts are insults and I refuse to patronize stingy vendors)

- Ridiculously high shipping charges (there is really no excuse for an American-based merchant to charge more than $8 or $9 for delivery within the continental US)

- Vendors with extremely long shipping times, blasé attitudes and/or funky customer service (they clearly have forgotten to include humility and compassion in their business plans)

- Vendors that stick shea butter in every product (this really needs to stop; I cannot stress this one enough)

- Any 8oz container of conditioner that costs more than $15 (unless, of course, it contains the tears of unicorns and doubles as a cure for stretch marks)

taking progress pics with your shoulders touching your ears, lookin like you aint got no neck just to make your cbl hair appear mbl.....AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!

loooool so true. what is the point in lying to herselves?
ps: even on hair products you see pics as if hair growth when its just that neck rocking back to forth for the pic...and lying to customers

Saying a butter or oil lightens stretch marks, either I look like a zebra or I don't, - ain't nobody got time for that

Claiming a product contains Unicorn tears, and listing it as the last ingredient in the product - ain't nobody got time for that

You tube contest that want me to subscribe to their all their friends, twitter, facebook page so I can win a bar of soap - ain't nobody got time for that

Back