"AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!"

I ain’t got time for a few more things:

- Products with ridiculously long names (i.e., Tahitian Vanilla, Coconut and Opossum Oil Ultra Conditioning Deep Penetrating Moisturizing Hair Masque...enriched with keratin and real hair fibers)

- Product names that list a specific ingredient that is very low on the ingredient lists (i.e., Big Momma’s Silk Protein Hair Milk: Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil....15 other ingredients...Propylene Glycol, Silk Amino Acids, Fragrance)

- Products touted as being natural that contain a cone within the first five ingredients

- Etsy vendors that sell Russian roulette hair product with no definitive ingredient lists, only the highlights of the possibility of some ingredients

- Etsy shipping rates (i.e., $5 for one product $3 for each additional product)

- Vendors that use cheap-looking Windows 95 product labels

- Viewing naturals who regularly straighten or heat train as being illegitimate while using two moisturizers, a styler and 6oz of gel in order to make your curls “pop” (no offense, but the hypocrisy of this is overwhelming)

Stylists making rude comments about your perfectly fine BSL+ hair, talkin' 'bout "Hmmm girrrrlllll... you need a trim!" with a stank face while they're in a very questionable looking weave/wig with chewed up NL hair below... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.

Strangers touching your hair,all the way to the root-Aint nobody got time for that..

Folks that want to argue,is 3c better then 4a-Ain't nobody got time for that.

Last edited:
you relax every 6 weeks, wear a phony bun in the same spot errday for at LEAST six months slick it ALL down with Let's Jam and cry about the bald spot where the bun is, Naomi edges, rice-paper thin and forever NL hair. GOOHWTBS! ANGTFT!

take you 50 11 years to grow it out to WL and you decide THEN that you prefer lace fronts?! WTH?! ANGTFT!

you relax every 6 weeks, wear a phony bun in the same spot errday for at LEAST six months slick it ALL down with Let's Jam and cry about the bald spot where the bun is, Naomi edges, rice-paper thin and forever NL hair. GOOHWTBS! ANGTFT!

take you 50 11 years to grow it out to WL and you decide THEN that you prefer lace fronts?! WTH?! ANGTFT!

Amen to the bolded

When people ask to see pics of you when u were younger, in order to compare ur hair. NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT

When people ask to see pics of ur family & ask questions about ur cutural background. NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.

If your great great great great great great great great great grandmother was 3 quarters cherokee and ur great great great great great great great granddaddy was irish, that's why ur hair is long and healthy. NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

When u respond to a post about a youtuber and u get the third degree from a lhcf member as if the member knew the person personally. Even if the post wasn't negative. NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT

If your great great great great great great great great great grandmother was 3 quarters cherokee and ur great great great great great great great granddaddy was irish, that's why ur hair is long and healthy. NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT

.....YAS!:lol:

greenandchic

I can't stand a lying vendor......knowing dag'gon well they're using a base (which is fine as long as your honest and the prices remain reasonable), but then they have the nerve to lie about it and whats worst is the fact that they jack the prices sky high. :wallbash:Makes my blood boil thinking about it.

What? I come in to your store and your Korean behind gave ME attitude and followed around the store, then expected me to stand in line and drop MY cash? Yes, I did just bounce and aint never comin back! ANGTFT!

(this happened to me just last week! I was PISSED)

What? I come in to your store and your Korean behind gave ME attitude and followed around the store, then expected me to stand in line and drop MY cash? Yes, I did just bounce and aint never comin back! ANGTFT!

(this happened to me just last week! I was PISSED)

This happen to me last time I went to the BSS closest to me. I haven't been back since. There is one downtown that I love though. The owner's husband is black and their daughter is the store manager, CONSTANT PROFESSIONALS! When I have time or need something you can only find at a BSS I tend to go there. :yep:

Going to the salon for a 2:00 hair and makeup appointment. You have to be at an event at 6:30. Your stylist shows up at 4:00. You end up leaving the salon with your hair wet at 4:30 to go to another salon to get it flat ironed. Your hair and makeup is done at 6:30 and you still have to go home to get dressed, etc.
tumblr_mciz7bPfO41rwb3cn.gif

(Literally! :lachen:). This is after that same stylist being a no show two weeks before.

This happened to a friend of mine a few weeks ago. She said she was never going back. I told her next time she should just have me flat iron my hair. Meanwhile for me, I started my wash n go at 4:30, showered, makeup, and everything and was ready for the event on time. The whole time I was with her I was just shaking my head, feeling grateful that I'm a complete DIYer, and offering to do her hair if she needs it. SMH.
shaking-my-head-picture.gif

People talking bout they need to loose weight and they know damn well they already banging/ petite/small--- ANGTFD!

Oh lord if I see another person talking bout they hair ain't long and its past yo shoulders (anything past yo boobs and yo butt crack is long people hell SL is long to me)--- ANGTFD ish!

People not liking the fact that I am natural saying" just perm it" Huh! --- ANGTFD either. By the way ain't nothin wrong with relaxers but dont be acting real brand new!

Spending time trying to flat iron my hair for a damn length check for if to come out like who did what--- ANGTFD I'm just do a pull test from now on until I feel like making myself look like a hot floofy mess.

^ All of this! Lmao

Lol I'm mad she said "Windows 95 labels" Remember folks were mad thirst to get that from Office Max? Lol

*does the walking around clapping laugh*

Your stylist quadruple booking, eating her lunch, arriving 5 hours late, nursing her baby, meditating, praying, going to the bathroom, cursing out her baby daddy on the phone in french or spanish, putting her hands w/oxtail juice in your hair, dropping the fine tooth comb, picking it up and attempting to rake your hair with it, then catching an attitude because you say "not too tight."

DA *** OUTTA HERE W/THAT ISH! Ainnobodygottimefahdat!

#learntodoyourownhair

Last edited:
when those men drag you to the salon telling you the price is 40€. woman finished your hair and says 110 €!
(the customer ended up locked in the salon by the hairdressers! " either 110€ or you wont get out"
Aint got time for that!

- hair smelling like chicken when your done (that stylist has been eating whenever she went off to get something )pfff

Aint nobody got time for that

.....When a natural coworker of mine claims that relaxed hair is dry........No honey, YOUR relaxed hair was dry, mine has plenty of moisture, H*LL "You want some?" :lol:........AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

.....When people with BSL (or beyond) hair claims their hair isn't long.........*sideye.....YOU WANT TO SWITCH THEN? Cause I'd gladly take it :yep:.......AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

.....Scissor happy stylists.....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

......Michelle Obama's stylist telling black women they will never have long hair, SO GET OVER IT! :look:, Michelle's hair is ALWAYS laid, but ummmmm.....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

YES! Any natural folks making negative generalizations about relaxed hair. Just because YOU never knew how to take care of YOUR relaxed hair doesn't mean that relaxed hair can’t grow and be healthy. AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME FA DAT!

Saying a butter or oil lightens stretch marks, either I look like a zebra or I don't, - ain't nobody got time for that

Claiming a product contains Unicorn tears, and listing it as the last ingredient in the product - ain't nobody got time for that

You tube contest that want me to subscribe to their all their friends, twitter, facebook page so I can win a bar of soap - ain't nobody got time for that

Chile I thought I was the only one thinking these folks is getting ridiculous with these contest rules!!! I swear I saw a contest recently with about 10 steps to enter the giveaway! AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME FA DAT ****!!!

Also:

Folks who are secretive about their regimen or hair products. Is it really that damn serious?!?!? AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME FA DAT!!!!

Youtube hair tutorials done with a full head of weave. :perplexed AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FA DAT FOOLISHNESS!!!

Your stylist quadruple booking, eating her lunch, arriving 5 hours late, nursing her baby, meditating, praying, going to the bathroom, cursing out her baby daddy on the phone in french or spanish, putting her hands w/oxtail juice in your hair, dropping the fine tooth comb, picking it up and attempting to rake your hair with it, then catching an attitude because you say "not too tight."

#learntodoyourownhair

This gave me liiiiiife :lachen: :grin:

#learntodoyourownhair

LMBO.gif
rofl.gif

(Oh Lawd. I can't even breathe. :lachen:)

Back