"AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!"

After spending an hour or so trying on different wigs, choosing and paying for the wigs I liked, I get home and one of the wigs is the wrong style! Had to drive all the way back to the shop, wait for them to go through a hundred boxes of their wig delivery to get the right colour and style. ANGTFT!!!!

Miss Jessie's expensive ARSE curly pudding.... Chile boo...$55.00 for a tub of what? Unicorn butter mix? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!

stores saying " we have the best prices because of our special partners and amount we order".....when à few minutes drive from there at another store the products are way less expensive,better polite servable employees ,.....etc

When people ask for haircare tips, don't use them and want to moan and groan about their hair being dry and broken off.

CHILD BOO AND BYE! I gave you the info. you needed but you didnt do it; so forever will your strands be a HAM. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

SALES ! i dont know for the rest of the world but some stores did cheat in Paris.

example: product costs 50 € normally, à week.or 2 before sales its priced 70€ .... on sales they put it at 50 saying discount 20€ off.

THEIVES!!!!!!!!!!! i told à salesman once.cause o cought that game i his store i told him hé was à theive ,hé asked me to get out lol.

When people ask for your advice about their hair and then argue you down that what your telling them is incorrect. NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

When people with paper thin, dry, damaged, brittle, see-through hair says that their hair is the same as mine. NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!
That's so funny:lachen:

Miss Jessie's expensive ARSE curly pudding.... Chile boo...$55.00 for a tub of what? Unicorn butter mix? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!
Miss Jessie has sent me a ton of emails warning me her bogo is about to end. At them prices, I will be waiting for a bogt, buy one get ten. Ain't nobody got time to pay $55 for petroleum jelly. :look:

ETA: I like the product, but it is not worth that price.

Reactions: iVR
People on public transportation coughing, hacking, and barking without covering their mouth. Keep your ****** SARS to your damn self witcho no home training havin' a$$! ANGNTFT!!! :slap:

Currently hating Android typos...

Starting threads that have been done 2456789822 times already!! Do a Search!
Asking questions with out doing any of your own research "um can I use___for___." Hello have you heard of a lil thing called Google? Or YouTube?
ain't nobody got time for that

I wanna support a sista but breaking my neck turning side ways and upside down to see your flat ironed or progress pics. FO REAL?

AINT NOBADY GOT TIME FO DAT!!!:nono::nono::nono::nono:

Worrying about how long/short other people's transitions are.

Telling me your hair used to be longer than mine, but you cut it off :look: Meanwhile, you stay wearing MBL weave.

Wanting to "try" everything expensive in my stash because you don't want to waste money. Sounds reasonable, but when I look in your cabinet it's full of White Rain. Guess you never found your staples, huh?

Wanting to do my DD's hair, but you got two girls at home with 102-day old extensions...

Ain't nobody got time for None of That!

Worrying about how long/short other people's transitions are.

Telling me your hair used to be longer than mine, but you cut it off :look: Meanwhile, you stay wearing MBL weave.

Wanting to "try" everything expensive in my stash because you don't want to waste money. Sounds reasonable, but when I look in your cabinet it's full of White Rain. Guess you never found your staples, huh?

Wanting to do my DD's hair, but you got two girls at home with 102-day old extensions...

Ain't nobody got time for None of That!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This thread is hilarious! Here's some more...

Asian shop owners telling you you're pretty and must not be "Black/Black"...yeah that happened....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

People arguing you down as to why co-washing is no good....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Rollersetting and 2 strand twists (maybe I'm impatient and/or lazy)....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

People asking what their hair type is and then posting 50/11 pics until someone finally tells them their 3b....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Chicks wearing clip-ins talking about it's only for thickness...girl, you know you want some length too....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Reactions: iVR
Some man at work complaining cause his daughters hair is a mess - when I ask if she washes and conditions at least 1x per week - he stares at me and says "your hair is gonna fall out if you keep doing that" REALLY??!?!

I got Bronchitis - AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Back