"AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!"

When you go to a hair care lines ground store and ask one of their "experts" can you use a product as a cowash? And their response is "Whats a cowash?". Fool go collect unemployment because you are watless!!!! No one has time to teach you!

Please excuse my iPhone; it's trying to get it together

These might have already been mentioned

Seeing a LHCF member post their regimen or fave products but having absolutely no album pics and a very outdated avatar/profile pic if those pics are even of themself to begin with...AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

A Wash-n-Go routine that takes any more than 5 minutes, okay MAYBE 10...AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT....at that points it's not really a Wash-n-Got but a Wash-n-Wait-n-BeLateForWork-Go

Oooh I am so GUILTY! :lachen::lachen: I'm having a good skin day and fresh braids, let me throw a picture up here...

Hit a lady by accident with a PILLOW. I handed her the other pillow to hit me back and she got a major attitude. I don't have time for random, ruthless racism and a bad sense of humor.

Last edited:
1. Wearing wigs in every one of your videos, showing off your dry hair once a year while shaking your head side to side talking about "gorgeous natural hair".#Aintnobodygottimeforthat

2. 15 minute preening sessions before the video even begins. It was a tutorial, which didn't tutor me on anything. No steps, no technique, and products listed hastily below the video. Just looooooong after shot followed by more aftershots. #Aintnobodygottimeforthat

3. Side eye and snarky comments when your video just started like I asked you to post a video. #Aintnobodygottimeforthat

4. Minitwists/braids that take me three weeks to install and three weeks to takedown and another 50/11 days to detangle. #Aintnobodygottimeforthat

5. Hair so thick your arm gets tired doing a quarter of your head. #Aintnobodygottimeforthat

6. Henna? No ma'am. #Aintgottimeforit

7. No wait I do have time to explain that last one. You mean to tell me that in order to henna I have to prepoo, then shampoo, then apply henna that i have premixed and let sit for seven hours before hand then sleep in it overnight( mind you I had to prepare for application by setting down newspaper everywhere) then wake up then cowash out several times until the henna has rinsed out, then do a moisturizing deep condition, then rinse that out that then apply leave in butter and oil then style. Jumping in and out the shower ducking my head into a tub filled with water walking around with plastic on my head two days forget it if you did a henna and indigo 2 step. No ma'am, No thank you, #Aintnoooooobodygottimeforthat!

Last edited:
DoDo
:Lol: on the henna
Seriously though...you don't NEED to dc after henna. You could just mix the dc into the henna mix and do a gloss. Also, if using good quality henna, the dye will release in 3-4 hours and you only need to leave it on for 3-4 hours. You don't HAVE to leave on o/n

I hope you will reconsider bc henna is awesome. However...the two step method with stinky indigo just to get jet black or brown hair...#aintnobodygottimefordat!!!

I can mix cocoa powder in my henna to get brown and whi needs black!!

I LOVE this HHJ!!

1. Wearing wigs in every one of your videos, showing off your dry hair once a year while shaking your head side to side talking about "gorgeous natural hair".#Aintnobodygottimeforthat

2. 15 minute preening sessions before the video even begins. It was a tutorial, which didn't tutor me on anything. No steps, no technique, and products listed hastily below the video. Just looooooong after shot followed by more aftershots. #Aintnobodygottimeforthat

3. Side eye and snarky comments when your video just started like I asked you to post a video. #Aintnobodygottimeforthat

4. Minitwists/braids that take me three weeks to install and three weeks to takedown and another 50/11 days to detangle. #Aintnobodygottimeforthat

5. Hair so thick your arm gets tired doing a quarter of your head. #Aintnobodygottimeforthat

6. Henna? No ma'am. #Aintgottimeforit

7. No wait I do have time to explain that last one. You mean to tell me that in order to henna I have to prepoo, then shampoo, then apply henna that i have premixed and let sit for seven hours before hand then sleep in it overnight( mind you I had to prepare for application by setting down newspaper everywhere) then wake up then cowash out several times until the henna has rinsed out, then do a moisturizing deep condition, then rinse that out that then apply leave in butter and oil then style. Jumping in and out the shower ducking my head into a tub filled with water walking around with plastic on my head two days forget it if you did a henna and indigo 2 step. No ma'am, No thank you, #Aintnoooooobodygottimeforthat!

this was sooooo funny! i hate washing out henna , but since my mixture it goes fast. i leave it on for like 3 hours, or more if im not going anywhere.

i mix : olive oil, conditionner, eggs, amla and henna with water.

hair is strong,moisturized, soft.
i dont shampoo before that. i do it on damp hair or dry hair.

i do light shampoo after sometimes. all that goes as fast as a normal shampoo and the henna rinses out so easily by mixing these ingredients.

i used to hate it but now i love how my hair feels after.

- Vendors that rarely offer sales to their customers (it’s not cool because it gives off an uncaring “I’m a greedy capitalist” vibe)

- Vendors that only offer 10% promotions (FWIW, 10% off a $5K purchase = a viable sale; 10% off a $12 bottle of conditioner = not worth the effort)

- Vendors who offer overly convoluted conditional promotions, e.g., a 20% discount with every $100 purchase within the first 92 minutes after twilight on the third Thursday after a full moon...discount code will be submitted via email once you like our Facebook page and after signing up to receive our biweekly newsletter

- Vendors that rarely offer sales to their customers (it’s not cool because it gives off an uncaring “I’m a greedy capitalist” vibe)

- Vendors that only offer 10% promotions (FWIW, 10% off a $5K purchase = a viable sale; 10% off a $12 bottle of conditioner = not worth the effort)

- Vendors who offer overly convoluted conditional promotions, e.g., a 20% discount with every $100 purchase within the first 92 minutes after twilight on the third Thursday after a full moon...discount code will be submitted via email once you like our Facebook page and after signing up to receive our biweekly newsletter

:lachen: At the last one!

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

The Hair Police that police everything everyone does with their hair Ain't nobody got time for that! Not everyone follows the prescribed hair rules that are put on hair forum. And if their method works for them, let them be.

Naturals who are anti straightening their hair that look down on those that mostly wear their hair straight. Ain't nobody got time for that!

The whole debating over if straightening or coloring natural meaning if that person is no longer natural... Ain't nobody got time for that!!!

People that religiously follow hair blogs and YouTube super stars and stop using perfectly good products cause the blogger or YouTuber said the ingredients or something about it was bad. Ain't nobody got time for that!!!

Reactions: iVR
Lol I forgot about this thread. Y'all cracking me up! Lol good stuff in here.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

When I have to ask a vendor for my tracking info bc I never rcvd it....ANGTFD

Unhair related but when I send my kids to school for picture day and 2 out of 4 don't smile! Huh!?!....ANGTFD

When vendors take forever and a day to mail my products!....ANGTFD

My crown area...ANGTFD

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

DoDo
:Lol: on the henna
Seriously though...you don't NEED to dc after henna. You could just mix the dc into the henna mix and do a gloss. Also, if using good quality henna, the dye will release in 3-4 hours and you only need to leave it on for 3-4 hours. You don't HAVE to leave on o/n

I hope you will reconsider bc henna is awesome. However...the two step method with stinky indigo just to get jet black or brown hair...#aintnobodygottimefordat!!!

I can mix cocoa powder in my henna to get brown and whi needs black!!

I LOVE this HHJ!!
Wait how are you mixing cocoa powder to get brown. I was thinking about doing some henna

soon gonna be hot...
standing in the metro/train (boiling hot) and crowded as heck, you are shorter that the man/woman near you that is holding a pole with the armpit in front of your nose and missed the shower for a few days...the skunk in the train....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO time for that

Back