a man's advice to bw

I really wish more black men would worry about their own gentials. I'm sick and tried of these bs articles trying to school black women, but I hardly ever run across one geared towards a man, written by a man. And truth be told they need the most damn help. How about this... I'll keep my legs closed when you keep your penis in your pants. EVERYBODY IS REPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN BEHAVIOR. Except black women of course, because we're responsible for everyone. :eyeroll:
Yup! Articles like this piss me off, because it's up to the woman to be one step ahead of black men and playing Sherlock Holmes and reading through all their "game". Did it ever strike men, that maybe they need to control their sexual behaviour and show more respect for their bodies and the lives of others? They kill me with the "I can do whatever I want and if you get hurt, it's your fault" mess. Ummm no as usual, their hot mess, is somehow someone else's fault, when the simple solution would be for them to keep their pants on and respect themselves and others:nono:

I totally agree with him though... the sad thing is that some of us learn this the hard way

I totally agree with you and many of us believe that we won't get a man, after your 40+, time is running out, yet I have seen ladies of 50+ getting married to hot men too!.

You have to believe you will get the right man!

Yup! Articles like this piss me off, because it's up to the woman to be one step ahead of black men and playing Sherlock Holmes and reading through all their "game". Did it ever strike men, that maybe they need to control their sexual behaviour and show more respect for their bodies and the lives of others? They kill me with the "I can do whatever I want and if you get hurt, it's your fault" mess. Ummm no as usual, their hot mess, is somehow someone else's fault, when the simple solution would be for them to keep their pants on and respect themselves and others:nono:

I don't think this is really "game." And it takes two to tango. If he has sex with her against her will that's rape. So basically, even if he doesn't keep his pants on, the women don't have to let him have sex with them. They should demand more.

I just don't think this is one of those "place the responsibility on women" articles. I think he is giving good sound advice that women should take heed to.

1. yes
2. lol. you control his cheating. ok. more like he is selfish and has no self control. & i don't agree that he's single until married and therefore can get anything he wants from other women. if you agreed to be exclusive, you agreed to be exclusive. end of story
3. yes
4. disagree. yes. you should be able to handle what it is, and you would know better if you waited a bit. but men should be told the same thing. don't have sex with strangers. but they aren't. it's "close your legs" :rolleyes: and some women can handle it and that's all they want.

i think overall having list after list after list about what women are doing wrong build on this misogynistic culture we have created. because it gives men a PASS on their disgusting behavior by saying to women "well you should know better" or "if you didn't do xyz, men wouldn't treat you this way". concern worthy for sure.

you aren't holding both parties equally responsible or holding them to the same expectations or standards. but it is so ingrained and normal for us we don't question in.

I can't understand why anyone would be mad with this man for writing the article. He is simply stating the truth. I know the truth hurts, but this happens to women all the time. Sometimes a woman does need to hear it from a man. One last thing, this has happened to some good women so that speil about only chicken heads is not true. If that the case half the women on this board is a chicken for falling for some no count mans rap....the problem is they found out after sharing themselves/lives with the bastid.

i think overall having list after list after list about what women are doing wrong build on this misogynistic culture we have created. because it gives men a PASS on their disgusting behavior by saying to women "well you should know better" or "if you didn't do xyz, men wouldn't treat you this way". concern worthy for sure.

you aren't holding both parties equally responsible or holding them to the same expectations or standards. but it is so ingrained and normal for us we don't question in.

I hear you on the surface.. but if women are suffering way more than men for the same behavior and a woman isn't getting the results she wants in her relationships, should the onus not be on her to take some steps? It sucks but men aren't really suffering for their misogyny, at least in the short term.

I hear you on the surface.. but if women are suffering way more than men for the same behavior and a woman isn't getting the results she wants in her relationships, should the onus not be on her to take some steps? It sucks but men aren't really suffering for their misogyny, at least in the short term.

Exactly. It is not fair, but if we are getting the short end of the stick then that means we have to be careful. simple as that.

Back