6 Month Vitamin Challenge (Nov-April)

checking in for this week. I'm still on just Hairfinity, no extra MSM or Biotin but my hair's still growing!:grin: People around me are beginning to notice it's getting longer.:yep:

Checking in I added a B complex through New Chapter Vitamins so now I'm taking.....
New Chapter Women's One A Day Vitamin (1x a day)
New Chapter Fish Oil (2x a day)
MSM (2x a day)
New Chapter Coenzyme B Food Complex (2x a day)
I notice I have so much pep. I don't get tired and burned out anymore.

Just remembered last night to take my vitamins for the first time in a while. Probably since the last time I checked in. So last night and this morning, I took half a multi, half a b-complex and a zinc.

My vitamins are in for the day. I am eyeing that L-cysteine on iherb.com and most likely will be purchasing it during my next vitamin shopping experience next month. Can't wait!

Dropping out. Went to my dr. today for blood test results. She said my B12 was too high (I was very surprised). She said that I am a healthy, young woman who eats well and is otherwise healthy, and that taking a multi might do me more harm than good. We had a little talk about my supplements and it looks like I will be stopping my daily vitamin intake and take them a little less often.

Good luck to all ladies involved.

I am checking in for yesterday and for today. I am relying heavily on my hair vitamin regimen. Adding exercise to the mix....soon:look:

Back