5-10 Minutes a day! Who Wants to Join Me (growth aides)?

MizaniMami

Today, I got my new vitamins (MSM powder and Horsetail that I will be taking in addition to biotin, b150, and a multi). For a while I was making the tired excuse 'I don't have time to do all of this everyday." I am not getting the results I need because I am not consistent. And I have realized this. I need to really get on it, if I plan to get where I wanna be.

But now I am tired of all the excuses. I have a goal and I am darn sure I will make this goal. IMO it only takes 5-10 minutes a day. These little minutes can be the thing that gets us from growth point A to point B.

Not really a challenge but a oath. Just for one month (go longer if I can, but I am starting off small) , I MizaniMami promise to do everything that I need to do, and to devote 5-10 minutes EVERY night to my hair to get everything I want done (it make be more or less for some folks). No matter how tired I am. This oath to do (all or some) of the following.

1.) Take all of your vitamins EVERYDAY.
2.) Apply all of your growth aides every night/morning.
3.) Baggie and/or moisturize everyday!
4.) Do scalp massages everyday.
6.) Apply protection for the hair when sleeping

It only takes 5-10 minutes. You can do it will the kiddies/so/siblings are asleep if you have to.

Who better else to do this with but you ladies? Anyone wanna come along. We can nagg each other every chance that we get. Here Here!

I'm in!!!

I've been looking at my vitamins EVERDAY for about the last month and I have yet to pick up the bottle and take one.......:nono:

I'm definitely in too!!! And everytime I start to feel lazy..... I'll just remind myself that 5-10 minutes is a SMALL sacrifice for a lifetime of hair health and happiness!!!!!!!!! :grin:

I love this idea Mizani! I'm on a personal challenge to take more time out for myself, and this is perfect...you read my mind girly! :grin:

I'm in. I've been doing Surge 14 and 6-minute scalp massages 2X/day. That motorized scalp massager is so addictive. The other things are already habit, but the vitamins are another story. :look:

Last edited:
sareca said:
I'm in. I've been doing Surge 14 and 6-minute scalp massages 2X/day. That motorized scalp massager is so addictive. The other things are already habit, but the vitamins are another story. :look:

Wait a minute! What scalp massager?@?@?@?:lol:

How do you like the Surge, I was thinking of joining?

Alrighty ladies. I will make an effort to bump up this thread everyday for a month until Sept 25 and get on ya'll nerves!:lol: So get all ya laziness out!

Count me in too! I have 4 bottles of vitamins I bought 6 months ago and havent taken more than 5. What a waste. I'll try to do this in the a.m.

:D I RootDeep promise to faithfully take my multi, horsetail(which is the BOMB for me), Hair, Skin & Nails and my flaxseed oil EVERYDAY to maximize hair growth and get my hair groove on :grin:

Just got done massaging my head, and taking my vitamins.
I promise I'll do everything I need to do for my hair for at least 5-10 minutes everyday. :grin:

Count me in! I wear braids most of the time so I will keep up with the moisturizing and scalp massage! Oooh, my first challenge!

I needed this , I was slacking off with my growth products. I had also run out of some of my staples, folic acid, biotin, liquid silica :( ...

I'll go to Wal Mart tomorrow and start fresh.
5-10 is not too much to ask.

Thanks for the nudge guys :) .

MizaniMami said:
Wait a minute! What scalp massager?@?@?@?:lol:
:lachen::lachen:Ya'll are just about the only ones I'd tell I have a vibrating scalp massager.

200.jpg
<--That's it. Actually this pic is a different model from the one that's sitting beside me on the sofa. Man that thing feels good. It takes a minute to get used to, but once you do... oh man!

MizaniMami said:
How do you like the Surge, I was thinking of joining?
It's doing something :confused:... my new growth seems a lot thicker and tangles more. Not exactly what I was going for but I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. :ohwell:

MizaniMami said:
Alrighty ladies. I will make an effort to bump up this thread everyday for a month until Sept 25 and get on ya'll nerves!:lol: So get all ya laziness out!
Off to take my vitamins now... :cool:

Alright! I'm in too! MSM is just for me. My hair grows like wild with it. It only took me 9 months to figure that out :ohwell: .

MonaRae

sareca said:
:lachen::lachen:Ya'll are just about the only ones I'd tell I have a vibrating scalp massager.

200.jpg
<--That's it. Actually this pic is a different model from the one that's sitting beside me on the sofa. Man that thing feels good. It takes a minute to get used to, but once you do... oh man!

It's doing something :confused:... my new growth seems a lot thicker and tangles more. Not exactly what I was going for but I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. :ohwell:

Off to take my vitamins now... :cool:

Okay so why did I see this?! This looks liek it would feel SOOO good.

I think it would get caught in my 4z newgrowth though:lol:

Hi Everyone! Long time lurker (two years), first time poster and what a great thread to post in!

I would like to do this also. I have my bottles of vitamins lined up.

Ooh, and I want to say...you all are the most supportive and inspirational group of ladies I have ever seen. I feel blessed to have found you.

FP

Count my pitiful behind in also! With all of these vitamins I have I could run my own pharmaceutical company. This doesn't make any kind of sense. For the life of me, I have the nerve to be pondering why my hair isn't doing what I want it to do. I ain't doing nothing, and it ain't doing nothing back.

Let me start lining up my arsenal and at least give myself 5-10 minutes of quality time. I deserve it!

Thanks ladies.

Funkparadise said:
Hi Everyone! Long time lurker (two years), first time poster and what a great thread to post in!

I would like to do this also. I have my bottles of vitamins lined up.

Ooh, and I want to say...you all are the most supportive and inspirational group of ladies I have ever seen. I feel blessed to have found you.

FP

Welcome!!! I hope you get all of those vitamins finished!!!:lol: Good luck and Happy Hair growing!

Back