5-10 Minutes a day! Who Wants to Join Me (growth aides)?

hehehe....last week I slipped 2 days. I was just too tired to get up and take them but now I'm ON IT.

MizaniMami said:
I wish you wouda bumped this a week ago. I was doing SOOO good. Now I am slacking:perplexed .

I want to get in this one if it's not too late. I need to take time consisitently and care for my hair. I'm interested in starting scalp massages and really consisitently doing baggie method to thicken up these ends. Tired of see through, thin ends! :eek: :grin:

Last night, I pulled out all of my hair/beauty books to review what I already know I need to do be healthy and grow longer hair.

It really is the little tweaks that I can do in 5-10 each day that can make a hige difference in the health and beauty of my hair! :)

Ok... I'm in too. I failed the no trim, so maybe I can make up for it by joining. 5 - 10 minutes a day will be well worth it in the end!:)

I have been dragging on this challenge with only doing 2 out of 6 of the things listed. Well I don't have any growth aids and I have been missing the daily scalp massages to maybe twice a week...
Got the vitamins and baggie method down.

I'm in too. I just got a 5 bottles of vitamins. Just started applying a sulfur/oil mix every night. I'll start tonight with the scaple massages. Hope I'm not to late to join in :) !

I've been doing fairly well. I've forgotten my vitamin probably 2 days since the challenge began, but I have been moisterizing and sealing with jojoba since the challenge began. Still bunning, so hopefully this challenge will put me back on top :)

Definitely count me in. I am 2mos and a couple weeks post and about to chop it all off. Flaxseed, MSM and Hair vitamins are doing some good when I take them consistently but I need some help to stay on board. This is great!!!! Good luck girls

i've been keeping on top of things but I think I will add the deep massages when I take these braids out

Bablou00

Don't chop it!!! YOu have such beautiful hair!!!

Just reading this thread got me to pop my vitamins right now!!!

I like it and i'm in. It's our hair and we should be able to spend the time on it.

Surge 14

I'm very interested in Surge 14

Plus 14 is recommended to consumers who wish to;
1. Restore the damaged hair and scalp after hair extension or braids.
2. Protect the hair & scalp from damage due to excessive use of chemicals.
3. Protect hair from damage due to heat from frequent use of curling irons and
ghost.gif
blow dryers.
4. Help to promote and simulate healthier hair.

Issue #1 totally applies to me. Please post where I could purchase, especially in the Marietta, Smyrna, Atlanta area :)

Back