4 Month Co-Washing Challenge!

Cowashed yesterday with V05 Tangerine Tickle.

After my V05 stash runs out I'm gonna move on to the Tresseme line to co-wash.

What yall recommend?

Has anyone tried adding oil to their conditioners for co-washing? I'm thinking about trying it, especially when it gets cold.

I always spike my bottles w/EVOO, grapeseed, castor and/or EVCO. Some EO's too, depending on my mood. I also add crushed B12 vitamins.

Umm, prepoo'd w/Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deeper Conditioner, washed w/Suave Milk & Honey. I'm now test driving Pantene R&N mask. I hated it in the past before I started really paying attention to my hair, but I'll give it another shot. My hair is on two braids (still DCing) and I saw my young Roni and he was like dayum Pocahontas n' ish:lachen: I guess I'll just take that as a compliment. :rolleyes:

What yall recommend?

I like the Smooth n Silky. I think some others like the Moisture Rich. I won't stray from S&S though to try it. I did NOT like the Moist Curls. There wasn't a dang thang moist about my curls after using:nono:

What yall recommend?

I like S&S and Moisture Rich. Moisture Rich is in the lead, though :yep:

yesterday and today with Organix Vanilla Silk and HE LTR

LTR is amazing... i want to try Breaks Over but I dont know if I should be wasting my money

Okay, so I rinsed out the R&N this morning and I must admit, my hair had nice slippage. I won't be using very often, but it wasn't too bad. I added Giovanni SAS as a leave in and re-did my two braids. I've been at work all of 15 minutes and already had to Pocahontas remarks:rolleyes:

What yall recommend?

I love the name of that V05! Too bad V05 doesn't work for me. :ohwell:

LTR is amazing... i want to try Breaks Over but I dont know if I should be wasting my money

Your roots are so pretty. I love LTR as well! :yep: Never tried any of their other lines.

Co washed with LTR mixed with Porosity Control. Used Salerm 21 b5 as a leave in, sealed with Olive Oil Serum and bunned it up

I loooove Break's Over! BO and LTR are my fave HE conditioners. In fact, I think I like BO more than LTR :grin:

Okay, so I rinsed out the R&N this morning and I must admit, my hair had nice slippage. I won't be using very often, but it wasn't too bad. I added Giovanni SAS as a leave in and re-did my two braids. I've been at work all of 15 minutes and already had to Pocahontas remarks:rolleyes:

I want that R&N mask!!! Never had the urge to try it, but now that I can't find it anywhere, I want it! :lol:

How is the SAS leave in? The conditioner and leave in are on my wishlist. How do they smell? Have you tried any other Giovanni products?

I want that R&N mask!!! Never had the urge to try it, but now that I can't find it anywhere, I want it! :lol:

How is the SAS leave in? The conditioner and leave in are on my wishlist. How do they smell? Have you tried any other Giovanni products?

Check your Target stores, the R&N masks are $3.33 this week....I used the regular SAS conditioner as a leave in and I like it. It has a citrusy smell to it. I've used the GDL, Lavendar Vanilla body wash and now the SAS conditioner. I like all three. I bought the tea tree poo but my sis took it. *****. I went back to TJ Maxx today to see if they had anymore of the conditioner and they don't. Maybe I'll check Marshall's later. I'm tempted to try the poo but I could (yea, could as in if I gave it more thought then I could care even less than I already do) really care less about shampoos-is that bad:look:?

Last edited:
Today I co washed with HE ltr, used a litle Aloe vera juicew/ Rosewater as leave in and sealed with Ramtirth coconut brahmi oil. My hair feels yum :lick:

Co washed with Naked Naturals Citrus Keratin mixed with Porosity Control (PC is my new thing :cool: ) Used Dove Intense Moisture as a leave in, sealed with olive oil serum and bunned it up :)

Check your Target stores, the R&N masks are $3.33 this week....I used the regular SAS conditioner as a leave in and I like it. It has a citrusy smell to it. I've used the GDL, Lavendar Vanilla body wash and now the SAS conditioner. I like all three. I bought the tea tree poo but my sis took it. *****. I went back to TJ Maxx today to see if they had anymore of the conditioner and they don't. Maybe I'll check Marshall's later. I'm tempted to try the poo but I could really care less about shampoos-is that bad:look:?

We don't have Target here, I live in a pretty small town :ohwell:

They used to have the mask at CVS and Walgreens, now I can't find them any dang where! I don't care about shampoos either :perplexed As long as it's sulfate and paraben free and doesn't strip the crap outta my hair, I'm cool

We don't have Target here, I live in a pretty small town :ohwell:

They used to have the mask at CVS and Walgreens, now I can't find them any dang where! I don't care about shampoos either :perplexed As long as it's sulfate and paraben free and doesn't strip the crap outta my hair, I'm cool

A city with no Target is like a forest w/no trees. A foot w/no shoe. Ham w/no burger:look: PM me if you want me to pick some up for you.

tody i mixed fekkai shea butter hair mask with coconut oil and honey and let that sit on my dry hair under a plastic cap for an hour. then i co washed with vo5 moisture milks and then let nexxus humectress sit on my hair for 5 minutes and then proceded to wet bun after i put in my leave in and sealed with cocasta oil:lick:

Co-washed this morning with the last bit of my HH Drama Clean, then used Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea leave-in and JBCO for the first time and bunned it up.

CW when I got home from work w/Giovanni SASDC mixed w/SitriNillah Hair Masque:lick: I wanted my hair to smell yummy for my date:grin: did a WnG, no oil or anything:blush:

No CW today, just spritzed w/water to refresh my WnG and used my Bee Mine Serum.

Oh yea, big up to my lil sister...you know who you are:peace:

I mixed some castor oil in a half empty body of VO5 conditioner. I'm going to try that as a co-wash today. I like VO5 for softness, but it doesn't give any shine/sheen to my hair like other conditioners (Suave, Trader Joes, etc) when I leave them in. I hope this mix will work :). I like using castor oil for sealing, and it works wonders.

Back