4 Month Co-Washing Challenge!

Howdy! :wave:

When you gon quit bein cheap and pay your $6.50? :lol:

Eisani, how are you liking the Bee Mine?

:lachen:Can't take some folks NOWHERE!:lachen:

I'm loving the Bee Mine actually. I put some on my scalp in the car on the way to work this morning (hey, long night).

CW later this afternoon when I got to my after work destination. I've mentioned around here before that I keep products in my trunk so I had 5 bottles of WRTC in there :look:-a girl can never be too prepared. Anyhoo, I CW only w/this, straight up no chaser, and used some as a leave in and my curls are poppin like crazy! I'll add the pics to my Fotki tonight or tomorrow. I don't know if it was the BM, the WRTC, his water, or a combo of all but my hair was extra lush and moist! I've never used WRTC straight out the bottle so I'm going to have to do a field test to see gave me such great results....and these fools done gone and changed the original WRTC ingredient concentration. I just can't stand people sometimes.

Talking too much, I know. It's the likka:blah::alcoholic:blah:

This morning with Redken All Soft, left in Redken Butter Treat, sealed with EVOO and bunned it up. Wow, just wow. :drunk: LOVE IT!!!!! :lick: My hair is dry now with NO CRUNCH!!! :grin:

This morning WRTC straight up and used some as a leave in. Still got good curl definition. Off to hunt down the rest of the stores that still have the original formula...

I'm being lazy again. Haven't co washed for two days and my hair feels like the Sahara. I don't even think I've combed it. Just had the same raggedy ol, crazy lookin bun :ohwell:

I look like a crazy cat lady, except I don't like cats :lachen:

Maybe I'll co wash tonight..... Probably not :perplexed

CW'd today, yesterday. I just grabbed bottles. I know one was lavendar something and something else. I dunno. I just know I co-washed. LOL

I tried co-washing with a VO5/Castor Oil a mix for a couple days recently, and I believe the castor oil was too thick to use in a co-wash mix. It's better for sealing. I plan to co-wash today with Suave Milk & Honey.

I tried co-washing with a VO5/Castor Oil a mix for a couple days recently, and I believe the castor oil was too thick to use in a co-wash mix. It's better for sealing. I plan to co-wash today with Suave Milk & Honey.

I still have some of the poo thanks to CaramelcutieinVA but I've been on alert for the conditioner any place I can find!

Couldn't find this thread for nothing yesterday and too lazy to do a search :lachen: CW yesterday w/Tresemme S&S. Nothing today, just spritzed my bun w/distilled water and put Bee Mine on my scalp.

Back