4 Month Co-Washing Challenge!

Co washed today with the last of my Aussie Moist mixed with salt. No difference :perplexed

Next time I try the salt thing, I'll dc instead of co wash. Maybe it needs to be left on longer......

Aw, really? I want to try but I'm scared .. did it foam?

Don't be scurred :lol: Just know you don't need to add a lot, too much salt will dry your hair out. I had about 6 oz of conditioner and used maybe a tsp or less of salt

I added the salt into the conditioner bottle and shook it up really good. After a few seconds of shaking it, the conditioner didn't move around anymore. Like it foamed up and expanded. But when I put it on, it came out of the bottle the same as it always did. So IDK if it expanded and went back to normal or what :perplexed

Imo co-wash this evening with, with, hmm, what shall I use . . . hum Jeopardy whilst I go look see what I wanna use . . .

Herbal Essences, hello hydration moisturizing conditioner "with a fusion of orchid & coconut milk" let me soak it to you

Yeah, that's the ticket :lachen:

Co-washed this morning with HE Drama Clean. I bought some HE LTR Leave-in this afternoon and I can't wait to use it. I've heard several ladies on here rave about it.

Okay, I am a little slow on the new toys to this site.... What does the thanks button do?

Anyway, I tried not to cowash my head this morning and I accidently (maybe not) backed my head up into that water and didn't blink twice.

Update: Found out wht the thanks button does. I think that is a nice touch! Okay on the look at all the rest of the new additions.

Okay, 3rd time wasn't the charm...I tried Fresh Concepts Bananarama 3 different times since Thurs and have not been impressed AT ALL :nono:. I wanted to like it because of the yummy ingredients and delicious smell but um er uh, I think I'll be taking 1 or both of the bottles back to the store. I CW this a.m. w/it and after rinsing I was like unh unh and had to CW again w/11 en 1 to get the softness back and so I could detangle. Oh well, I tried. The Giovanni Deeper Moisture is definitely a keeper. Maybe if I return the 2 FC bottles, I can add $5 to it and get another bottle of the Giovanni-if there's any left:ohwell:

I found Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Con at Marshalls for about $5, so I used it last night to co-wash after I did a HE HH & garlic wash. My hair felt great afterwards. Usually HH and my hair don't mix, but the Giovanni definitely made up for it. I think Tresseme S&S has finally met its match.

I was supposed to Dry DC today, but ended up flatironing..:nono:

Dcing with ORS Pack & coconut oil ..
Clarifying with Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo
Cowashing with VO5 Passion Fruit Smoothie.

I like my waves too much from ayer to cowash today. I will use 11 en 1 til they put me in the ground:spinning:. Maybe I'll CW this evening.

Still hanging on in this challenge. Been a long time since I checked in but I've def been keepin up with my cw and my hair loves it.

Has anyone tried adding oil to their conditioners for co-washing? I'm thinking about trying it, especially when it gets cold.

Back