4 Month Co-Washing Challenge!

When is this challenge over? When did it start?

Can't hang anymore. Won't be cowashing as much with twists in my hair. I need to clarify more often to reduce buildup.

Fun challenge!

ETA: According to Tiffer's orginal challenge, made it! Yeah! Won't be extending this til the end of August but i had good results co-washing 1-2 times a week for the last 4 months.

Last edited:
^^cute twists, MizzBrown :yep:

CW this a.m. w/Suave Milk & Honey :yahoo::happydance: I'm so happy it's back in my life!!

Thank you, fairy godsis!! LOVE you!!!

I did an Ayurvedic co-wash today. I can't believe there are only 12 more days in this challenge :blush: Anyone wanna teach me how to rollerset :perplexed

I did an Ayurvedic co-wash today. I can't believe there are only 12 more days in this challenge :blush: Anyone wanna teach me how to rollerset :perplexed

I was just looking @ the calendar thinking the same thing. I might keep going until it gets cold, but I'm just so indecisive right now!

Last night with LTR - one more use t'il it's gone. :-) I am going to keep doing this until it's cold. Then I will experiment with cwing at nite.

I did a deep co-wash this morning with Tressemme and Kenra MC. Needed to get some good moisture after my Ayurveda wash yesterday.

Ummmm, add me to the list puh-leeeze :grin: My first co-wash will be tonight. I will be using Suave Humectrant Conditioner. :yep: Can't wait!

Last night I cowashed with Silk Elements (I found this huge gigantic bottle Im trying to use up) mixed with HE None of Your Frizziness. I actually haven't rinsed it out. Basically I just wet my hair and rubbed it all in and went to sleep, because my hair feels so good. This herbal essences stuff is amazing, my hair hasn't exploded into a furball so I'm guessing its a keeper.

Tonite w/ All Soft, left in BT. :lick:

OMG Jamila75 is that you! Your hair in the avi is BEAUTIFUL!!! You've gotten some great growth! What an inspiration :yep:

Did another deep co-wash this morning with Miss Keys 10 en 1. I never thought I'd say this, but I"m excited that my co-washing is coming to an end (for the time being). I've been doing it for 4 months straight now and I'm anxious to see my hair straightened. Lets hope it grew!

Last edited:
Love the new avi!

TY! :grin:
I think tonight will be my last cowash :sad:.. Suave Tropical Coconut ..

Awww....:cry2:

OMG Jamila75 is that you! Your hair in the avi is BEAUTIFUL!!! You've gotten some great growth! What an inspiration :yep:

Did another deep co-wash this morning with Miss Keys 10 en 1. I never thought I'd say this, but I"m excited that my co-washing is coming to an end (for the time being). I've been doing it for 4 months straight now and I'm anxious to see my hair straightened. Lets hope it grew!

TY! This was after a SHS episode :wallbash: so I'm anxious to see how it does over the next year. :yep:

I cannot WAIT to see your hair straight!!!!!
bouncy.gif
wait.gif

Yesterday w/Suave Milk & Honey. Just did a water rinse this a.m. My last CW will be on Thursday, I REALLY need to color my hair on Friday. I have WAY too much blonde/brown going on!

I think tonight will be my last cowash :sad:.. Suave Tropical Coconut ..

Bye KelleCarter! It's been fun.

TY! :grin:

I cannot WAIT to see your hair straight!!!!!
bouncy.gif
wait.gif

I can't wait either...I'll post pics on Sept 5th :grin:

Yesterday w/Suave Milk & Honey. Just did a water rinse this a.m. My last CW will be on Thursday, I REALLY need to color my hair on Friday. I have WAY too much blonde/brown going on!

Next Wednesday morning will be my last co-wash. It's been fun rolling with you ladies all summer!

Ladies, it's been fun. :yep: I'm gonna continue this on my own because it is sweltering here and I can't bear the feel of hair on my shoulders right now. It usually doesn't cool down until late October. In fact, I'm about to cw right now!
smilieshower.gif

I'll miss you guys!
standcorner.gif

Ladies, it's been fun. :yep: I'm gonna continue this on my own because it is sweltering here and I can't bear the feel of hair on my shoulders right now. It usually doesn't cool down until late October. In fact, I'm about to cw right now!
smilieshower.gif

I'll miss you guys!
standcorner.gif

Those smileys are so cute! We'll miss you too! We're talking like we won't see each other around the boards ever again :lachen:

Those smileys are so cute! We'll miss you too! We're talking like we won't see each other around the boards ever again :lachen:

:lachen:I know right. LOL. Are we the last three left up in this challenge? I feel like everyone else went to a different party and didn't tell us about it :lachen:

I'm going to finish out this month and call it quits. I did well nut I'm gonna trim soon and continue on with the DC challenge and see how that goes.

Back