2nd Year Hair Anniversary and claiming BSL! Pics Inside...

Wow! Great progress! How did you do it?

Thanks so very much sweetie!! Basically I tried to be as consistent to my reggie as possible!! I think that keeping my moisture in check really helped a great deal- I suffered from terrible dryness and getting that in check really helped me retain :yep:.

Niiiiiice! Congrats chica!

Thanks so very much- I have not seen you around as much, sis! I pray that all is going well for you, sis!!

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. We started out around the same length. I fell off my reggie but I'm back on it. Kudos to you for not having any setbacks :)

Hey Mrsjohnson, I remember that we did start around the same time- I admire your hair! It's never too late to be back on track! You will reach your goals!!

Okay, I take back what I said. After looking again, I see that you ARE BSB! Your progress is bomb, girl!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :woot:

You are the sweetest Tiff!!! Thanks so very much for encouragment!

that's awesome progress and even better inspiration for us that are starting from barely neck length!!!! your hair looks beautiful and I'm loving that ponytail!!!

great progress ! :clap: beautiful hair . you kept a really good record , its so wonderful to see . congrats !

:dance7:Great Progress:dance7:

12-7-08aaa.jpg

Please, share your regimen. Your progress is amazing!:yep::cup:

Thanks DDT! Your hair is growing well too!

My reggie:

cowash at least 2x a week; DC at least 1x a week
Check moisture/protein balance at each wash
moisturize and seal 2x a day
Henna every 4-6 weeks
Mostly wear a ponytail baggied under a 1/2 wig
Use MN on edges and crown; I fell off from MT due to laziness!
Multi-vits, MSM, Super B Complex, Flax Seed Oil Daily

Thanks again, ladies for all of the support :yep: !!!!

Back