Offiical One Year Anniversary......Pics inside

Cholet112

Today is officially my 1 year anniversary since joining LHCF and my healthy hair journey. Im really proud of my progress despite set backs. I just want to say thanks to all you beautiful hairspirations because you guys showed me that women of color can have long, beautiful hair as well. I went from SL to BSL.

Day 1

Day 365

Dang!! You definitely have something to be happy about. Your hair looks so thick and healthy...

I will definitely be stalking your fotki.

Your progress is just amazing! I'm off to check your fotki...

I just looked at your regimen...I'm guessing you don't use heat right? I'm officially done with heat for a hot minute!

Your progress is just amazing! I'm off to check your fotki...

I just looked at your regimen...I'm guessing you don't use heat right? I'm officially done with heat for a hot minute!

Heat is my enemy!!!!!!! Nah, j/k. I only use heat when I do my progress pictures. Other than that I rollerset or airdry in a bun. I think thats what has helped me retain most of what I grow. I had 3 big trims this years so I can only imagine what my hair would have been like without them. Im thinking of doing a no trim challenge for 08.

:grin::yep::yay::notworthy:creatures:band2::

*gasp*!!

Oh my GOODNESS, that amount of growth is AMAZING!!!!

EXCELLENT PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!

PS-How many inches is that you grew??

WoW...that's what I want! I just started out this month on the road to better hair....but those pics plus everything on this board proves that it can be done. So many people are haters/doubters but I'm keeping the faith! this is great encouragement for everyone esp. us newbies....it gives us something to strive for! :grin:

Girl, I was stalking your fotki the other day. Your hair is beautiful. You have made wonderful progress.

Back