What A Difference A Year Makes! Pic Inside..

That widows peak symbolizes everything in your photos: Pure Beauty! Magnificent hair. The texture is gorgeous and the thickness is very nice. The contrast of the deep, jet black color of your hair with that flawless skin is striking. You can really tell that you take care of your hair. your hair sparkles with tiny glints of light on your strands. Congratulations on your wonderful progress and your beautiful results!

Aww thanks so much, you're truly a sweetheart!

I wear my hair in this same style at times, but my puff is a drawstring clip on - not my own hair. People mistake it for my own hair frequently. It does look so much like my own hair but I would be ecstatic if my own hair would grow/go into a puff like this. Please share your regi.

I wear my hair in this same style at times, but my puff is a drawstring clip on - not my own hair. People mistake it for my own hair frequently. It does look so much like my own hair but I would be ecstatic if my own hair would grow/go into a puff like this. Please share your regi.

Hey sorry for the late response! I really don't have a set regi but I do try and wash/DC a few times a month and my daily style is my wash n go puffs using curl activator aloe Vera gel. I use this gel over ecostyler gel because it keeps my hair moisturizer. I use ecostyler gel when I want my curls to be more defined.

I am so looking forward to being able to put my hair in a ponytail or bun Lol...hopefully soon... how long have you been natural?

Absolutely awesome growth OP!! :bouncy: Do you have a length goal? Do you ever plan on straightening it? Wash and Go ponys have worked well for me in the past as well! Congrats again!!

Back