2nd Progress Picture since joining LHCF

Cholet112

So I have been on the forum 4 months and I have a totally new head of hair. I went to get my relaxer on 1/26 and it was super thick from the carrot juice and biotin. Before I went I applied CHI Silk Infusion as a protector and it did an awesome job. She gave me a ULI sensitive scalp relaxer and it got me bone-straight (which I love). After which she gave me a protein treatment. All my shedding had ceased so I was uber happy about that. When I combed it the next day I had about 3 hairs fall out! :D After I was dry she trimmed about 1 inch off:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: . I wasnt expecting that. I asked her for a dusting so I can go into my braids next week with nice ends. Oh well, she wont be near me with those shears for the rest of the year.

Since joining LHCF in Oct 2006 I have grown a total of 3.5 inches in the winter time when my hair usually grows at a crawl.

Day 1

Day 60

Day 120 (please forgive the darkness, low battery/no flash:perplexed )

ok - I'm going to assume you are my soror with all that pink and green writing. lol

All I have to say is go head witcha bad self!! I only wish my hair grew that fast during the winter.

Thank you all for your kind words. It was a long 4 months. After I had some massive shedding I was honestly ready to give up. I felt like I didnt have this much trouble when I wasnt even thinking twice about my hair. But after looking in the mirror and seeing my progress I definitely have renewed faith that I can achieve my hair goals. Nothing worth having is going to come without sacrifice and trials/errrors. Cheesy I know, but oh so true.

I definitely attribute this growth to my vitamins & carrot juice, & just plain ol' bunning :grin: !

I’m very impressed! Amazing growth and it looks so beautiful and healthy. This is definitely inspirational to me! Thanks for sharing.

Cholet112 said:
Thank you all for your kind words. It was a long 4 months. After I had some massive shedding I was honestly ready to give up. I felt like I didnt have this much trouble when I wasnt even thinking twice about my hair. But after looking in the mirror and seeing my progress I definitely have renewed faith that I can achieve my hair goals. Nothing worth having is going to come without sacrifice and trials/errrors. Cheesy I know, but oh so true.

I definitely attribute this growth to my vitamins & carrot juice, & just plain ol' bunning :grin: !

oh by the way, i'm taking gnc nourishair too! great stuff!

Back