First Update Since Joining LHCF

Chicoro said:
Congratulations on your wonderful progress! Your stylist has beautiful hair,too.

Girl she can grow anyone's hair. My friend had bald patches in her head. She started going to her every week for treatments and her hair grew incredibly healthy. After hurricane katrina hit the stress from it had my hair shedding and breaking like crazy, but she nursed mine back to health also. The only problem is she is a black stylist who OVER books like crazy. So set aside plenty of time before you go. But yes, her hair is beautiful :lol:

caribeandiva said:
the comb broke? lol your hair looks very healthy and thick. good job!

Girl yeah! My new growth was so thick and curly that the comb, which I think was flimsy to begin with, couldnt handle my healthy, luxurious new growth:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cholet112 said:
All I do is moisture/seal/baggy EVERY night. I dont wear my hair down anymore, its always in a bun. And I only comb on wash days 2x per week and deep condition each time.
That is the same thing I do. Not having the same results as you so far but this/your hair is confirmation that I am on the right track. ;) Your hair looks gorgeous!!!! Keep up the good work!!!! That is AMAZING, evident progress in a short period of time!

Guyaneek said:
That is the same thing I do. Not having the same results as you so far but this/your hair is confirmation that I am on the right track. ;) Your hair looks gorgeous!!!! Keep up the good work!!!! That is AMAZING, evident progress in a short period of time!

Thank you so much. Im glad you got your confirmation. It just takes a lot of patience.....something that I am starting to get.

I may be repeating myself in this thread but your hair looks beautiful and I love your progress! :up:

Cholet112 said:
Yeah. Per se. I had my last perm in late September and my hair was trim to my shoulders, barely grazed. That day 1 pic was take 11/07/06 after a blowdry and straighten. That day 60 pic was take yesterday 11/22/06 after only a relaxer.
I'm confused as to how that is 60 days...but 60/30 whatever...your hair looks fabulous!!!! Keep up the good work.

pradalover said:
:shocked: :notworthy
Congrats fellow Keracare sister!!! That's amazing progress. Do you also wear your hair in a baggie during the day?

Thanks! Sometimes I do. I learned a trick from one of the girls on the board. I can baggy without a phony pony. I cant remember her name but I do her method sometimes. But I ALWAYS baggy my hair at night and I think that is what has minimized damage to my ends. And I no longer where my hair done, only on touch ups days so I can take pics. Other than that its in a loose bun.

Isis said:
I may be repeating myself in this thread but your hair looks beautiful and I love your progress! :up:

Thanks so much Isis! That means a lot coming from you since you are one of the women I admire so much on this forum.

Great job, Cholet112!

Your progress is wonderful and your hair is beautiful.

By the way, where can I get an inches shirt?

Thanks,

Royal Glory said:
Great job, Cholet112!

Your progress is wonderful and your hair is beautiful.

By the way, where can I get an inches shirt?

Thanks,

I bought the shirt from dontspeakdefeat (i think thats how u spell it:grin: ). She charged $14.00 and it came very quickly. I think its an ingenius way to track your growth accurately.

Cholet112 said:
I bought the shirt from dontspeakdefeat (i think thats how u spell it:grin: ). She charged $14.00 and it came very quickly. I think its an ingenius way to track your growth accurately.

Thanks. I'm going to have to track one of those down.

Keep up the good work!

Back