6 Month Progress since joining...pics insidie

You guys are about to make me cry!!!! I promise you if I hadnt found this forum I would still be shoulder length wondering why I cant go past that.

Many of you asked what the secret was and it really isnt a secret. I no longer allow my stylist to bully me into trimming my ends. And Im able to retain them because I baggy every night, moisture/seal and I wear my hair in a loose bun EVERYDAY. I cant say its vitamins because Im very inconsistant with them. I do workout alot so the stimulation may have something to do with it. But the biggest thing I stress is protecting those ends. Some people can grow without protective styling but Im not one of those people. My ends always get frayed.

Everyone wants me to wear my hair down more (especially my 1st Lady because Im still single) but I have to brush off those comments and keep on until I reach my goal. Thank you ladies for all your support and congrats.

Cho

Cholet112 said:
You guys are about to make me cry!!!! I promise you if I hadnt found this forum I would still be shoulder length wondering why I cant go past that.

Many of you asked what the secret was and it really isnt a secret. I no longer allow my stylist to bully me into trimming my ends. And Im able to retain them because I baggy every night, moisture/seal and I wear my hair in a loose bun EVERYDAY. I cant say its vitamins because Im very inconsistant with them. I do workout alot so the stimulation may have something to do with it. But the biggest thing I stress is protecting those ends. Some people can grow without protective styling but Im not one of those people. My ends always get frayed.

Everyone wants me to wear my hair down more (especially my 1st Lady because Im still single) but I have to brush off those comments and keep on until I reach my goal. Thank you ladies for all your support and congrats.

Cho

I'm with you on that...I can't grow without protecting either. Your hair looks fabulous and you've done a great job!!!! Grow on girl!!!;)

AMAZING growth! You've done a great job. :woot: :notworthy

Cholet112 said:
...the biggest thing I stress is protecting those ends. Some people can grow without protective styling but Im not one of those people. My ends always get frayed.

I can definitely relate to this. My ends get really dry really fast if I don't protect them. Glad you found what works for you!

wow. that's fantastic. i just took some pics that my friend has to email to me.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: @ preciousjewel76. Girl you are too much.

Thank you all for your comments. Now I have to go into hiding for the HYH Challenge. I used one of my passes for the challenge.

Back