2nd Progress Picture since joining LHCF

Cholet112 said:
So I have been on the forum 4 months and I have a totally new head of hair. I went to get my relaxer on 1/26 and it was super thick from the carrot juice and biotin. Before I went I applied CHI Silk Infusion as a protector and it did an awesome job. She gave me a ULI sensitive scalp relaxer and it got me bone-straight (which I love). After which she gave me a protein treatment. All my shedding had ceased so I was uber happy about that. When I combed it the next day I had about 3 hairs fall out! :D After I was dry she trimmed about 1 inch off:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: . I wasnt expecting that. I asked her for a dusting so I can go into my braids next week with nice ends. Oh well, she wont be near me with those shears for the rest of the year.

Since joining LHCF in Oct 2006 I have grown a total of 3.5 inches in the winter time when my hair usually grows at a crawl.

Day 1

Day 60

Day 120 (please forgive the darkness, low battery/no flash:perplexed )

wowww that s a helluva progress Cholett112!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: impressive congrats your hair looks beauuuuuuuuuuuuutiful!!!!!;) :D :p

Some girls have all the luck.....

I have been here 1.5+ years and still have not been able to retain 3" of growth! You did it in 4 months!! You've got the magic touch for retaining growth, congrats!!

Last edited:
mysweetevie said:
:eek: :eek: dangggggggggggggg it takes me a year to get that kind of progress
Keep up the great work

Right! You grow! I am impressed with your progress. 3.5 inches is about 3/4 of what I get in a year! WOW!

I like carrot juice yes I do I got some biotin yes i do, Will I have growth like yours Yes Yes I will damn it I just gotta!:lol: :lol:

Thanks ladies! I really think the carrot juice and biotin made a huge difference cause I usually dont grow much in the winter time. I am also adding Twin Lab liquid amino acid to my regimen this week so I will let you all know how much growth I get with that in rotation. And moisture/sealing/bunning DEFINITELY saved my ends so I am a HUGE believer in that. Patient1 is doing my braids next week so I expect to have about 2 inches of growth by May when I take them out. Trust me if I can do it (the girl who gets bored easily and has to change up) yall can do it.

cicilypayne said:
I like carrot juice yes I do I got some biotin yes i do, Will I have growth like yours Yes Yes I will damn it I just gotta!:lol: :lol:

Girl thats how I was when I when I was downing the carrot juice!!!:lol: :lol: In was like my hair better grow cause I cant stand the taste of fresh carrot juice! But shoot I will down it everyday if I keep getting growth like that!

Oh my gosh, you've gotten GREAT progress girl!!! Dont you just loooove LHCF!!!!???? :grin:

Keep up the great work!!!

:eek: GOODNESS GRACIOUS, im almost in disbelief. What amazing progress.

Well done and keep up the good work.

Back