2017 Best Condoms Thread

Magnum or trojan bare skin. The brand skyn is also a good one.

I had ended up going with Skyn when I didn't get a response. I don't think I liked it but don't really have anything to compare it to......Crown has good reviews but don't know where to get it from aside from ordering them

@janiebaby You do have to order them. It literally feels like skin. You'll forget you were using it. Plus they are really durable.
Do they sell non latex condoms? I did a quick google search and couldn't find any. Finding LARGE nonlatex condoms is annoying. I have a box of "regular" skyn, but I haven't slept with a non-Magnum sized man in years, and last time I searched I think they only sold large condoms in an expensive variety pack.

Last edited:
Do they sell non latex condoms? I did a quick google search and couldn't find any. Finding LARGE nonlatex condoms is annoying. I have a box of "regular" skyn, but I haven't slept with a non-Magnum sized man in years, and last time I searched I think they only sold large condoms in an expensive variety pack.

I just did a quick search as well. I didn't see any non latex. I'm sorry Hun. It's so strange , cause you'd think that maybe they'd make the non latex ones too. It's seems Skye has a variety though.

Do you mean large Skyn ones?
They do sell large skyn ones separately at Rite Aid.

Attachments

• IMG_5176.JPG
    IMG_5176.JPG
    1,021 KB · Views: 36

Ummm... inquiring minds want to know... is this part of your vetting process? How are you eliminating small peen? Or are you just walking away at the reveal if it's too small?

Ummm... inquiring minds want to know... is this part of your vetting process? How are you eliminating small peen? Or are you just walking away at the reveal if it's too small?

8FxEa.gif

Stop by Harmons. The Skyns are always on sale there and they carry large ones in their own package.

Do you mean large Skyn ones?
They do sell large skyn ones separately at Rite Aid.
I went to my local CVS and Walgreens and neither carried them. I haven't seen a Rite Aid in Houston, but I haven't really paid attention or searched for one...I will now though. Thanks!

Stop by Harmons. The Skyns are always on sale there and they carry large ones in their own package.
I've never heard of Harmons before, when I googled just now a place called Harmons Distributor popped up, I'm not sure if it's the same thing.

Lol, I think small peens just don't even approach me honestly, they remove themselves from the running. I'm 5'11, hour glass shape with a big bum, so I think only men who think they can "handle it" approach.

I went to my local CVS and Walgreens and neither carried them. I haven't seen a Rite Aid in Houston, but I haven't really paid attention or searched for one...I will now though. Thanks!

I feel like I got mine from CVS. I was in that aisle forever looking a fool. They really didn't have as much variety as I had expected.

Skyn is a Lifestyles brand condom so I was slightly skeptical...

It's odd that CVS and Walgreens down there don't carry them. But yeah the Rite Aid up here is where SO goes, he gets the larger count box so I'm not sure if they carry smaller count.

I tried searching for a Large in the Crown brand but don't think they make them. I'll give Skyn another go since I still have them.

Eta: now I'm perplexed...I remember a previous partner liking the Durex Extra Sensitive (I think lol) and they don't make a large. I'm gonna get the Durex and I'll have the Skyn ones just in case it doesn't work. I may try to compare the Crown. I just wish I could take one out the box and keep it in the wrapper. I feel like I can still do a good size comparison that way. I got Trojans when I got the Skyn in large and ended up not pulling out the Trojans bc the condom shape in the wrapper was clearly smaller. No way I was getting a Magnum for a new partner :nono: don't want a baggy condom falling off or pushing air in my vagina :nono:

Last edited:
Back