2017 Best Condoms Thread

"Lifestyles will change your lifestyle" is what I've always heard, lol.
I came in here to say that. I was using them with a guy and they broke 3 times in a row. Its hard as i have a latex allergy and also sensitive the lubricant on condoms. My favorites are Durex avanti and Trojan supra. Only thing i dont like about polyurethane ones is that they dont have the stretch latex ones have and many dont come in larger sizes.

I came in here to say that. I was using them with a guy and they broke 3 times in a row. Its hard as i have a latex allergy and also sensitive the lubricant on condoms. My favorites are Durex avanti and Trojan supra. Only thing i dont like about polyurethane ones is that they dont have the stretch latex ones have and many dont come in larger sizes.

Skyn comes in large

@janiebaby This is so random.:lol:
Can I tell y0u..I thought of you today because of this thread. Sooooo I'm in a store on 47th and Chester Ave and I was at the counter about to pay for my chips. Well all of a sudden this dude runs in and says "cuse me sis can I bump it's an emergency?" Me I'm like sure...He then says to the guy "Can I buy one Magnum? How much is it?" :lachen: The dude gave him a dollar ran out and opens the door then said "keep the change!" :lol:

Can I tell y0u..I thought of you today because of this thread. Sooooo I'm in a store on 47th and Chester Ave and I was at the counter about to pay for my chips. Well all of a sudden this dude runs in and says "cuse me sis can I bump it's an emergency?" Me I'm like sure...He then says to the guy "Can I buy one Magnum? How much is it?" :lachen: The dude gave him a dollar ran out and opens the door then said "keep the change!" :lol:
Whoa. That's not my idea of an emergency but okay. :lachen:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

shoot yes it was an emergency... he didn't know where his next piece was coming from... get that man a condom! Shoot they probably went right across the street to the park too :rofl:

Back