**2015 Relationships & Dating Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 is gonna be great! We'll finally be together in June. No more driving to see each other every weekend. Wedding in July! And who knows what else... I'm excited!

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

we have discussed how we will raise our children, how we feel about divorce, how we'll handle finances, how we'll handle our parents care as they age etc. etc. etc. but we've never talked weddings.

he wants one, i don't and he's not willing to compromise. i suggested a small, intimate wedding and he said its out of the question. to top it off, he wants a second traditional ceremony in india!

this is too much for me. i imagined my wedding something like this: courthouse -->fastfood-->sex-->netflix.:lol:

we have discussed how we will raise our children, how we feel about divorce, how we'll handle finances, how we'll handle our parents care as they age etc. etc. etc. but we've never talked weddings.

he wants one, i don't and he's not willing to compromise. i suggested a small, intimate wedding and he said its out of the question. to top it off, he wants a second traditional ceremony in india!

this is too much for me. i imagined my wedding something like this: courthouse -->fastfood-->sex-->netflix.:lol:

:look::look::look::look::look: you make me so mad. :look::look::look::look:

ill be in this thread in a couple months, so *huge sweeping wave* gimme a min :lol:

This year will be a big one. 8/8/15 is the big day.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

You should sign up for one of those wedding shows like "Whose Wedding is it Anyway?" you sound perfect for it. Plus I wanna see both weddings. :lol:

This year will be a big one. 8/8/15 is the big day.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

You are getting married? Woohoo. Congrats. Its so fantastic to watch relationships progress on this forum.

Last edited:
Things are progressing nicely and rapidly for us.
He is away for a long weekend with his mates and so far he has spent the whole train journey texting me instead of drinking and playing dominos!!
Yep..Ive caught feelings and I love him. He's a good man. He proves it to me all the time.....just recently I was sulking about the xmas presents he bought me. Turns out picking gifts is not his forte. He turned up on new years eve with a whole new set of gifts....because he wants to make sure Im happy.

Wishing all a wonderful year!!

No magic for me as of yet. I didn't have a great 2014 when it came to dating or meeting someone. So hopefully it will be better this year for me.

I love when SO gets all mushy. He told me he loved me for the first time a couple days ago. On NYE he kept looking at me all googly-eyed, saying "you know I'm crazy about you, right?" Can't wait to see what 2015 holds for us. :love:

I'm liking where we are headed and I know the he's as serious about me as I am about him (we had an impromptu talk about it lol).

As 2015 is starting, I am happy with where we are. :yep:

You are getting married? Woohoo. Congrats. Its so fantastic to watch relationships progress on this forum.

Thank you!

We have spent this whole Christmas break together for the past two weeks and I love how we keep getting closer and closer. We cuddled this morning then got up and went to the gym together and then I made breakfast while he mowed my lawn. He knows I value my me time as well so he went home to chill and handle some errands while I relax. This is the healthiest and most nurturing relationship I have ever been in. We continuously invest in our future in so many ways as we continue to grow and build something beautiful.

I feel like being engaged has put something back into our relationship. Like a spark or something. Like it's been renewed. He's noticed it too. He's calling it an engagement honeymoon period lol.

I don't know why though. Maybe it's just because I'm happy about getting engaged? Idk. Either way I hope it continues!

I love my ring btw. I can't stop looking at it. Lol. I'm obsessed. He did really well with the ring, went for exactly the kind of ring I wanted.

After two long weeks of visiting family, my SO comes back today! I am so excited! Although I've been having wetness problems lately, I can't wait to do some thangs :lick:

Forehead kisses are the best. They cure everything. Headaches, bad days, the common cold, sinus pressure lol. SO knows I love them so he always gives me around 10 in a row lol. Feels so good.

I think I'm going to try to date around this year, but I hate dating around because I don't like to gamble. Im a relationship type of girl.

I am so annoyed!! You decide to go home and take an impromptu shower without telling anyone?! Now I'm sitting here ::censored: I feel our first argument coming. Or better yet, I think I might just go home and let him drive all the way here before I tell him that he can eat alone tonight :)

Things are progressing nicely and rapidly for us.
He is away for a long weekend with his mates and so far he has spent the whole train journey texting me instead of drinking and playing dominos!!
Yep..Ive caught feelings and I love him. He's a good man. He proves it to me all the time.....just recently I was sulking about the xmas presents he bought me. Turns out picking gifts is not his forte. He turned up on new years eve with a whole new set of gifts....because he wants to make sure Im happy.

#youareBLESSED :yep:

2015 I hope to be a little more approachable for dating/relationships. In 2013 I decided to consider interracial dating. I met two white males last year - however, both were axed immediately as they took "assumed privileges" of hugging and touching me (rubbing my shoulder) . My mind went in a thousand directions. One more incident of that nature and I may abandon my interracial consideration. When I see interracial couples (black female/white male) and they look genuinely happy. There was a story on Yahoo today about interracial relationships and I think 2015 is going to see an increase.

This year is either make or break for us. He's going to either put or shut up. We've talked about marriage, he's asked what type of ring I liked, how I want to be proposed to, and even again last night how long do I want to be engaged but still no ring! With all of these questions I thought he would definitely propose by the end of 2014 but nothing. I'm in my early 30's and I would like to have more children (within wedlock -this time around) but I'm not waiting around if it's never going to happen. He's met a lot of my family...I've met his small group and everyone likes me and vice versa so I'm getting the marriage question now too. I've been ready since I dang near laid eyes on him...I just hate that he moves at a snail's pace. Ok I'm done lol...thx for letting my vent.

So I'm single as of a few days ago :yep: I am not as sad as I thought I would be but let me go to the single ladies thread and get some tips lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back