2014 What's Happening in Our Relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess someone wants some attention. ive been glued to this computer for the last few hours and he has been in here three times. twice he just poked his head in and for the third time to kiss me.

I'm so glad football season is over. Not that I didn't like hanging out (ie sleeping) while he watched football on Sunday afternoons. But I'm excited to go out and do stuff....hiking, beach walks with the dog, getting tasks done around the house, etc. The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend and I want to get out and enjoy it!

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

Last edited:
I cannot wait to tell y'all about the mess that I've been going through.... Sociopaths are REAL and I fell victim to one. I'm so embarrassed & hurt.

By next week it should all be over and I can tell about this crazy person.

Ooo! SO bought the ingredients for my favorite dessert! I've been lusting after it for weeks. I love this man. I'm snuggled up with our doggie now. Can't wait til he gets home from work! :lick:

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

I cannot wait to tell y'all about the mess that I've been going through.... Sociopaths are REAL and I fell victim to one. I'm so embarrassed & hurt.

By next week it should all be over and I can tell about this crazy person.

Oh dear... Hope you are safe and well...

My boo is so tired. Between the bitter cold and these snowstorms....he's worked like three days straight doubles. I feel so bad for him.

Oh dear... Hope you are safe and well... ____________ *.~.*Sent from a distant Galaxy in the Unicorn-verse*.~.*

I'm safe, but I'm so shocked! :nono: you hear about stuff like this on Lifetime. I never imagined that I would live it. Y'all will probably be the only ppl that I tell. No one in my real life will ever hear about this. :lol: :nono:

@AHeadOfCoils, this thread is for sharing. So why don't ya, huh? LOL! :) I am glad you are okay as you are typing. Do I have to kick anyone's fanny? I have a dress on but tights and a dress. My face is already greased up due to post-peel-peeling! So what's up?! I'm ready girl!

I'm safe, but I'm so shocked! :nono: you hear about stuff like this on Lifetime. I never imagined that I would live it. Y'all will probably be the only ppl that I tell. No one in my real life will ever hear about this. :lol: :nono:

Why you keep feeding it to us like this? It's torture!!

Otoh, glad you're safe...and willing to share with your lhcf sisters. SOON.

You sound slightly upbeat. Being with a Sociopath is no joke.

We are going to a jacuzzi spa tomorrow night. All that steam! Would it be too unsexy to stack on my favorite DC and give my hair the treatment of its life? I don't have a steamer at home :look: dates or not. I need to reach apl by december. Lol

This man is so caring.
I had a rough morning. No breakfast and forgot my lunch. AND i forgot my wallet. I texted my man and he's so concerned and upset that he can't really help cause I really wouldn't let him drive an hour to bring me lunch.

I can't wait to see him later. I need a hug for real today

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

You made a comment this morning that really stuck with me, don't be surprised when I take you up on your "suggestion"

The end is near.....slow fade :look:

We are going to a jacuzzi spa tomorrow night. All that steam! Would it be too unsexy to stack on my favorite DC and give my hair the treatment of its life? I don't have a steamer at home :look: dates or not. I need to reach apl by december. Lol

If you can apply the DC and pull your hair back into a cute bun then yes. You don't have to layer it on either. You are going to want your hair up anyway. But no you cannot wear a plastic cap :nono:

I've been out to dinner with women DCing their hair and didn't know the difference :lol: It just looked slicked back.

If you can apply the DC and pull your hair back into a cute bun then yes. You don't have to layer it on either. You are going to want your hair up anyway. But no you cannot wear a plastic cap :nono:

I've been out to dinner with women DCing their hair and didn't know the difference :lol: It just looked slicked back.

...but it's going to get on the sheets later on......:look:

DELETED!

I'm just happy I could tell some people because I didn't want to tell my family. They (my aunt and my daddy) go too hard and they would have busted him. Forget the window.

Last edited:
My blood pressure is rising just reading that post ^^ I'm not upset he got cut by the glass:look:

Sorry you are going through this :nono:

I have no clue. I feel like I had a great plan in mind, but her overly emotional self messed it up. :lol: I told him that I don't trust him and I can't be with someone that I don't trust. He sent me the divorce papers, but that doesn't change the fact that he never mentioned the marriage it to me in the first place. Nothing was a accomplished today, but me getting some satisfaction in watching him run around like a chicken with its head cut off. I was mad when I first talked to her, but I'm good now. No more us.

Woooooow AHCoils. That was like tv :blush: Is it too late for an annulment? (If that's what you wanted. I'm not suggesting it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back